Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    @Tangra - I didn't use anything except Wrath for that test. I know that in any normal situation I would be using the other abilities but I wanted to see what it was capable of as a spell in its own right.

Deleted
    In the hands of a prot paladin this could be useful for ranged tanking due to vengeance + guarded by the light. Spellpower jumps up insanely and Wrath scales awesome with it. Wrath's use will most likely only be limited it's use on trash in heroics and perhaps on some (future) raidencounters.

Due to vengeance and Guarded by the Light our prot paladin was easily getting 150K+ crits spamming with a short cast time. Quite sad, since Wrath did more damage by him then on the Wrath casts on my moonkin but it was fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    In the hands of a prot paladin this could be useful for ranged tanking due to vengeance + guarded by the light. Spellpower jumps up insanely and Wrath scales awesome with it. Wrath's use will most likely only be limited it's use on trash in heroics and perhaps on some (future) raidencounters.

Due to vengeance and Guarded by the Light our prot paladin was easily getting 150K+ crits spamming with a short cast time. Quite sad, since Wrath did more damage by him then on the Wrath casts on my moonkin but it was fun to watch
    Um, you sure it was a Pally tank doing that? Prot's supposed to get Barkskin from Symbiosis.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Um, you sure it was a Pally tank doing that? Prot's supposed to get Barkskin from Symbiosis.
    It's been hotfixed this week. Was surprised as well he was suddenly spamming Wrath. All tanks now get the spell the DPS of that class is given

Can't post links yet, but it's still on the mainpage of MMO champ. Just scroll to:
    Patch 5.0.5 Hotfixes.
    Symbiosis has been changed, and now grants the following abilities:

Protection warriors - Stampeding Shout
    Blood death knights - Wild Mushroom: Plague Protection
    Protection paladins - Wrath
    Brewmaster monks - Bear Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    It's been hotfixed this week. Was surprised as well he was suddenly spamming Wrath. All tanks now get the spell the DPS of that class is given

Can't post links yet, but it's still on the mainpage of MMO champ. Just scroll to:
    Patch 5.0.5 Hotfixes.
    Symbiosis has been changed, and now grants the following abilities:

Protection warriors - Stampeding Shout
    Blood death knights - Wild Mushroom: Plague Protection
    Protection paladins - Wrath
    Brewmaster monks - Bear Hug
    Yeah, I must've missed that; that's just broke as hell.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!