Thread: Misses on Feng?

Misses on Feng?

Hello all, doing Feng tonight and even though my mage is hit capped at 15.01%, my spells are missing about 6% of the time. I am not sure if there is something I am missing here with regard to the fight? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Deleted
    Epicenter
    Instant

Deals 115,000 Nature damage, scaling based on how close the target is to the epicenter of the quake. The blinding dust reduces your chance to hit by 75%.

Quote Originally Posted by detached View Post
    Epicenter
    Instant

Deals 115,000 Nature damage, scaling based on how close the target is to the epicenter of the quake. The blinding dust reduces your chance to hit by 75%.
    this^^^

I use epicenter as a time to get off an evocate for invocation as well as throw a healing touch because that's how I roll with symbiosis.

Above posts are correct, you miss a decent amount during the epicenter phases. It's basically blizzard's way of making sure ranged don't absolutely destroy melee on this fight since melee have to run out of it. Ranged still has a clear advantage, but not by as wide a margin as it could be.

I definitely agree if you can time it so you're invocating during epicenter this works great. He does it every 40 seconds so the timing works perfectly with your invocation. Make sure to not pop cooldowns during this time as well as you'll essentially be wasting them.