Thread: MMR not reset

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Didn't expect anything to be different.

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Exactly how I feel about this. This is utter crap and the mmr system needs a revamp. While newcomers are working their asses off to get even close to 2000 high mmr players do 20 matches and are already glads. This is stupid in all ways and has to change.

I am really really pissed off and hope people complaining here actually try doing something about it. Just opening a topic certainly won't help.
    yeah we are doing 3s at the moment as LSDv2. All new characters, so starting out at 1500 MMR. We are 25-9 and we are only 1964 rated playing on 2069 MMR.
    If we had started at 2k or higher MMR we'd be 2400+ MMR and already 2.2k rated.

the teams from last season just do 20 games and are 2.2k + easily. so stupid from blizzard. it's the ultimate cock-block to getting geared / better in arena.

Makes me glad I didn't yet purchase MoP and probably won't. Stuff like this and how terrible PvP balance is atm shows Blizzard is just not a very good game maker any longer. With the flop that is D3 and now how horrible MoP expansion is for PvP makes me sad because I have been an avid Blizzard fan since Warcraft 2 hit the shelves.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    yeah we are doing 3s at the moment as LSDv2. All new characters, so starting out at 1500 MMR. We are 25-9 and we are only 1964 rated playing on 2069 MMR.
    If we had started at 2k or higher MMR we'd be 2400+ MMR and already 2.2k rated.

the teams from last season just do 20 games and are 2.2k + easily. so stupid from blizzard. it's the ultimate cock-block to getting geared / better in arena.
    No MMR reset coupled with the lack of rating decay continues to make Arena suffer greatly. Reach glad or rank 1, camp for 6 months and then play the last 2 weeks if you need to for titles.

just looking at my battlegroup......

absolute fucking joke, top 100 teams around half aren't even full or active and it's 3rd week into the season.

Still no word from blizzard, I guess this is how they want to play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    just looking at my battlegroup......

absolute fucking joke, top 100 teams around half aren't even full or active and it's 3rd week into the season.

Still no word from blizzard, I guess this is how they want to play it.
    along with BM hunters and warriors and mages still not being hotfixed

Blizzard just doesnt' care about pvp balance. never has, never will.