1. #1

    Teleport / Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

    These are now learnable from the Portal Trainer, although they currently don't show up on the Teleport / Portal Spells.

    So the only way to use them atm is in a macro.


    /cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

    /cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

  2. #2
    They're in the General tab, you don't have to use a macro. Though it is annoying how you have to go to a trainer to get those and how they don't show up in the normal Teleport/Portal menus.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by detached View Post
    These are now learnable from the Portal Trainer, although they currently don't show up on the Teleport / Portal Spells.

    So the only way to use them atm is in a macro.


    /cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

    /cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    they are in the general tab

  4. #4
    Titan Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    They're in the General tab, you don't have to use a macro. Though it is annoying how you have to go to a trainer to get those and how they don't show up in the normal Teleport/Portal menus.
    Putting the spells into the flyout menu requires a client-side patch, I expect we'll see this fixed in the next mini-patch.

  5. #5
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,144
    On a related note, anyone noticed how Portal: Dalaran Crater makes you exit high up in the air?
    Imagine the possibilities. You advertise giving free Dalaran Portals, some random PMs you, you open the portal, he enters and falls to his death, hahaha.

  6. #6
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Frozen North
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    On a related note, anyone noticed how Portal: Dalaran Crater makes you exit high up in the air?
    Imagine the possibilities. You advertise giving free Dalaran Portals, some random PMs you, you open the portal, he enters and falls to his death, hahaha.
    Fairly sure I've killed an officer in this fashion recently...

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    On a related note, anyone noticed how Portal: Dalaran Crater makes you exit high up in the air?
    Imagine the possibilities. You advertise giving free Dalaran Portals, some random PMs you, you open the portal, he enters and falls to his death, hahaha.
    Done that.
    Was worth the abuse.
    Them bloody Pandas and Pallys though. They dodge death.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  8. #8
    Bloodsail Admiral Nathyiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,168
    It's very logical: your are teleport in the location of the room than in Dalaran but with the city in Northrend, there's no more room to appear.

    I love it
    The answers is 42
    -------------------------
    Nathyiel, TempteÐ (sargeras-EU) - @Nathyiel

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    On a related note, anyone noticed how Portal: Dalaran Crater makes you exit high up in the air?
    Imagine the possibilities. You advertise giving free Dalaran Portals, some random PMs you, you open the portal, he enters and falls to his death, hahaha.
    Would be even funnier if you went through with them to "actually port them this time" and then do it again lol you get a front row seat this time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •