Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Free month with Mists of Pandaland?

I'm thinking about coming back to WoW, I don't know if that's a good idea or not, can someone tell me if it's worth buying?

But still that's not my question, If I were to play again would I get a free month with a copy I can buy from the store?

no you would not get a free month of play time BUT mists is DEFINITELY worth buying and coming back to, there is just so much content and so much to do, a week in and im STILL questing and enjoying myself and im only all the time! I say questing because most people get bored of the questing a week into a new expac lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma View Post
    I'm thinking about coming back to WoW, I don't know if that's a good idea or not, can someone tell me if it's worth buying?

But still that's not my question, If I were to play again would I get a free month with a copy I can buy from the store?
    If you have friends to play with you can return, game very well polished. But if you are alone its just same old game, only recoloured a bit.

And No, no free time, 7 days via scroll of ressurenction though

It is cheaper then previous expansions I think though. The boxed version is only €29,- here it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reepa View Post
    no you would not get a free month of play time BUT mists is DEFINITELY worth buying and coming back to, there is just so much content and so much to do, a week in and im STILL questing and enjoying myself and im only all the time! I say questing because most people get bored of the questing a week into a new expac lol.
    Agreed, definetely give MoP a go. Best expansion since TBC
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

It is not worth to play. The expansion is worse than Cataclysm.

Not as good as burning crusade but better then cata, although I won't be playing after I clear the raids in LFR since all my friends have quit and the game isn't much fun without friends to share experiences with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking about coming back to WoW, I don't know if that's a good idea or not,
    It's not.

/10chars
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Malgin seems slightly retarded, don't worry about him. :3

Personally, I haven't had so much fun leveling, that's right... FUN leveling? who'da thunk it....

Dungeons are amazing, challenge modes are extremely punishing and it is almost impossible to get a gold time. Can't wait for the raids to be released, the visuals Moshugan Palace dungeon were stunning, can't wait to see Moshugan Vaults.

Pet battles! I was skeptical at first but once I started.... I can't stop, they're better at being Pokemon than Pokemon is...

Next week MV goes live, 8 bosses including 2 world bosses, maybe a month or two later ToES and HoF will be released so there's another two raids to go do when you're starting to get bored of MV.

New BG's are fantastic as well, although they took the ideas from other places... I don't mind, they still did a damn good job at implementing the game types into a WoW style BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    Not as good as burning crusade but better then cata, although I won't be playing after I clear the raids in LFR since all my friends have quit and the game isn't much fun without friends to share experiences with.
    Let's be fair, in the eyes of the forum community nothing would ever be as good as TBC, the shining example of utter perfection, the grace of the gods that we mere mortals shall never bear witness to ever again.

Yeah, sarcasm. How could you tell?!

MoP is utterly fantastic OP. Seriously. If you enjoyed WoW before then you'll love it now, assuming you're not blinded by nostalgia. But no, you won't get a free month by buying MoP: that's only when making a brand new account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? They are not releasing all of the T14 raids at once? WTF are they doing to this game man?
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Wait what? They are not releasing all of the T14 raids at once? WTF are they doing to this game man?
    It's called staggering content. Maybe you've heard of it. They don't want to leave us with months of nothing new to look forward to.

Wait for the 10 day trial. It took them 10 days to release it with Cataclysm so if you're lucky they'll do the same with MoP.

Deleted
    Actually this is tons of times better than TBC.. so yeah worth coming back .

If you enjoyed cataclysm then come back because it's more of the same, although slightly better. If you enjoyed TBC then stay very far away. The game is unrecognisable.

Best expansion yet imo. The quests are fairly fun and the story is pretty good too. I love the dialog the most. So many entertaining lines.

Has anyone found the three Battletoads in Valley of the Four Winds yet? That's easily been my favorite thing this expansion.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted

Yes, it's worth it. The people complaining about MoP would complain even if they were given unlimited money and a new playboy model to play with every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Let's be fair, in the eyes of the forum community nothing would ever be as good as TBC, the shining example of utter perfection, the grace of the gods that we mere mortals shall never bear witness to ever again.

Yeah, sarcasm. How could you tell?!

MoP is utterly fantastic OP. Seriously. If you enjoyed WoW before then you'll love it now, assuming you're not blinded by nostalgia. But no, you won't get a free month by buying MoP: that's only when making a brand new account.
    I should of been more specific about why i loved BC, it seperated the good from the bads and people that put effort in were rewarded fairly. The main reason for me was working as a team to progress through content for the first time really was amazing when you downed an encounter.

After LFR, Normal and then finally doing heroic version of the same encounter it loses it's appeal for most people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Please just leave the WoW section of MMO-Champ. I know you love GW2 so can't you let us love something, because your really making yourself look like an ass.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-01 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Please just leave the WoW section of MMO-Champ. I know you love GW2 so can't you let us love something, because your really making yourself look like an ass.
    The same can be said for wow players on this site and I am a wow player who has level'd through MoP. It's new and everyone is excited right now, lets give it a couple months before we pass judgement.