Thread: ElvUI Cast bar

ElvUI Cast bar

Anyone with ElvUI? How do I remove the default castbar? been looking all over the place. Just cant find it......

Please help

Deleted
    Do you mean Blizzards cast bar or the ElvUI default one? because if its the ElvUI default one, just type /ec and it should be in the options somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Soneia View Post
    Do you mean Blizzards cast bar or the ElvUI default one? because if its the ElvUI default one, just type /ec and it should be in the options somewhere
    I mean the ElvUI one. Ive been looking through all options, i can config it, but not remove it =/

Deleted
    I can't really tell you right now since i don't have WoW in front of me (stuck in school) but later when i am home i'll look into it throw me a PM maybe and we can fix something, im sure there is an option hidden somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Soneia View Post
    I can't really tell you right now since i don't have WoW in front of me (stuck in school) but later when i am home i'll look into it throw me a PM maybe and we can fix something, im sure there is an option hidden somewhere
    Alright. Well I know there is one, used ElvUI for a long time, just been like many month since I last used it. I guess ill just keep looking

Deleted
    Type in /ec -> go to Unit frames -> go to Player Frame -> click the dropdown thing on the right -> click castbar -> untick enable.

That should do it