How is the 1.4 update for healers in PvP?

How is the 1.4 update for healers in PvP?

The Patient
    I'm finding healing pretty much as was on my lvl50 merc and lvl27 Smuggler....but I'm no expert, there may be some subtle difference that Ijust don't notice.

I didn't feel any difference.... it's still more important/ annoying if the opposite team is flagging you are not.

1.1 was fun as a healer, I started out as low level Sorcerer healer, I was able to contribute to the team, if people started to attack me, I would run away and unless they didnt follow me, I usually survived and went somewhere else to help out.

1.2 was not fun as a healer, If I got attacked, I would try to turn around and run, but I would be dead already. All I did was heal myself mostly and die often.
    I tried a Bounty Hunter healer, it was better that I survived the attacks, but 80% of the game I would be stunned, or unable to do anything. So I stopped playing warzones, just played PvE.

Star Wars was the first game that I really enjoyed playing a healer, and warzones were fun for awhile. Im hoping healers are helpful during warzones now.

As to my experience (playing agent and sorcerer) it was easyer for my Agent to survive = heal better in warzones due to their emergency tools and not to forget the instant 30% heal. However if you are undisturbt or guarded and someone else would take care of people hitting onto you, I saw sorcerer coming out on top.