Exclamation Calling all artists - The Rift Request a Signature Thread!

Mod edit: FYI before anyone does anything read the signature guidelines to make sure you stay within the rules and avoid any signature infractions. Now that that's over...go do arty stuff. MS Paint ahoy.

Dear talented and creative people;

Our small but very adorable (and grateful) community is seeking artists to support us in developing Rift art signatures.

To date, attempts made by some of the more loveable members of our community have included such epic works as:

and

We humbly ask that you support us in our endeavor to become more artistic and obtain some really nice sigs we can be proud of.

If you are interested in helping in what is going to be a challenging but creative endeavor, please let us know so we can PM you accordingly.

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-10-04 at 04:44 AM.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Despite my heartfelt attempt at creating a signature, I am working on learning GIMP and a few other open source programs. I suppose that, if i get less-nooby at GIMP, i could easily post something here to let you all know however, Anti is right. we are an adorable, loveable community looking for some exceptional artists who would LOVE to make our dreams come true <3

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 09:58 PM ----------

Just so you know, i have my custom made siggy, its a little more work than i thought, but i think it turned out fine....i couldn't figure out how to make text boxes, though, so i just spray painted and typed instead ><. i am afraid that, at least until the weekend ( which actually start on thursday for me) this is the best i can do. what do you all think!.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 06:12 PM ----------

Alrighty, how about something like this