Deleted

[Balance] How should one DPS and AoE while leveling

Hello,

I just started leveling my balance druid and I was wondering how the optimal rotation for single-target DPS and AoE is?

AoE: just spam Hurricane, preferably in Solar.
    Singletarget(for dungeon bosses): Start 1 cast away from Lunar, pop Starfall, cast Wrath, pop Incarnation, apply Sunfire, apply Moonfire, Starsurge, pop 2nd Starfall as soon as the first one ends, spam Starsurge/Starfire until 15 seconds left on Incarnation, pop Celestial Alignment(and Berserking if you're a Troll), cast Moonfire, pop 3rd Starfall when the 2nd one fades(about 5 seconds into CA), spam Starfire/Starsurge.
    Then continue a normal cycle of spamming whichever nuke is currently correct, applying DoTs(usually just apply un-Eclipsed DoT first when you enter an Eclipse, then the Eclipsed DoT and otherwise don't worry about them), use Starfall and Starsurge whenever they're ready.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    ... until 15 seconds left on Incarnation, pop Celestial Alignment ..
    Some fights with aoe requirements mid-way through I usually save my Incarnation to the right time so I can get a guarantee eclipsed starfall + both dots eclipsed. I mean, some times you are required to aoe and ur just not at the right place (i.e. not eclipsed) and have no starfall on cd etc... If u can preplan then cool, if not might as well use incarnation for that. But yeah, I have to agree that from a pure single target perspective, his suggestion seems is stronger...

For AoE, my self I have a few rules: lots of adds clumped up (5+), hurricane while in solar, use starfall is possible. If 4 or less adds I dot them up and start dpsing one of them (usually one with highest health pool remaining).

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Some fights with aoe requirements mid-way through I usually save my Incarnation to the right time so I can get a guarantee eclipsed starfall + both dots eclipsed. I mean, some times you are required to aoe and ur just not at the right place (i.e. not eclipsed) and have no starfall on cd etc... If u can preplan then cool, if not might as well use incarnation for that. But yeah, I have to agree that from a pure single target perspective, his suggestion seems is stronger...

For AoE, my self I have a few rules: lots of adds clumped up (5+), hurricane while in solar, use starfall is possible. If 4 or less adds I dot them up and start dpsing one of them (usually one with highest health pool remaining).
    You probably mean Celestial Alignment, because Incarnation just makes your Eclipse stronger, it doesn't actually give you an Eclipse.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU