1. #1

    I don't understand connected realms

    So I first thought they were going to fuse the realms
    And it doesn't seem to be the case

    So how does it work ?

    Let's just imagine, I have a character on server A, and another on server B.
    A & B are getting connected.
    Does this mean for exemple that I can get my character B in my character A's guild ?
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    So I first thought they were going to fuse the realms
    And it doesn't seem to be the case

    So how does it work ?

    Let's just imagine, I have a character on server A, and another on server B.
    A & B are getting connected.
    Does this mean for exemple that I can get my character B in my character A's guild ?
    Yes, that's exactly what it means.

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,152
    Don't know why you thought they weren't fusing, that's pretty much it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  4. #4
    Immortal MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    7,779
    But it is a fusion. It's a realm merge essentially. The only difference is that the realm tag will persist, so that people don't have to change names. Someone from realm A could join a realm B guild, most certainly. And raid with them and everything.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    But it is a fusion. It's a realm merge essentially. The only difference is that the realm tag will persist, so that people don't have to change names. Someone from realm A could join a realm B guild, most certainly. And raid with them and everything.
    So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

  6. #6
    They share the same AH and BMAH, so think of them as one server with different names.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?
    Yes you can
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!


    My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

  8. #8
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Posts
    10,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?
    Yup. 11 toons for each server in the connected group which could ultimately take you all the way up to the per-account cap.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •