I don't understand connected realms

So I first thought they were going to fuse the realms
    And it doesn't seem to be the case

So how does it work ?

Let's just imagine, I have a character on server A, and another on server B.
    A & B are getting connected.
    Does this mean for exemple that I can get my character B in my character A's guild ?
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    So I first thought they were going to fuse the realms
    And it doesn't seem to be the case

So how does it work ?

Let's just imagine, I have a character on server A, and another on server B.
    A & B are getting connected.
    Does this mean for exemple that I can get my character B in my character A's guild ?
    Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Don't know why you thought they weren't fusing, that's pretty much it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

But it is a fusion. It's a realm merge essentially. The only difference is that the realm tag will persist, so that people don't have to change names. Someone from realm A could join a realm B guild, most certainly. And raid with them and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    But it is a fusion. It's a realm merge essentially. The only difference is that the realm tag will persist, so that people don't have to change names. Someone from realm A could join a realm B guild, most certainly. And raid with them and everything.
    So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

They share the same AH and BMAH, so think of them as one server with different names.

So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?
    Yes you can
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Yup. 11 toons for each server in the connected group which could ultimately take you all the way up to the per-account cap.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino