Holy Paladin and Master %

Here's a question I wonder about...

My mastery is at 28.67% with just Might up. My mastery tool-tip reads my heals place a shield on the target for 28% of the heal. Does this mean that I lose .67%? Or does the tool-tip just not read correctly? Because if so, does that mean I want the most even % possible so that it reads XX.00% or do I gain that benefit?

Ugh, misspelled my title. MasterY

Heal hits for 100,000, mastery puts a 28,000 bubble on target, simple as that. It caps out depending on your mastery and max health I believe.

EDIT: Derp I thought you said "Do I love 67% of my heal as an absorb, but only later did I see the decimal point. I see what you were asking now.
    Last edited by Faemn; 2012-10-03 at 09:43 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you're thinking In all honesty, it probably is making a shield worth 28.67%, it's just the tooltips for mastery round it up or down to the nearest. Plus, it looks better when it says 28% rather than 28.67%, but you are totally right in what you are saying.

Nevermind, I just did the math.. I kept typing in the wrong numbers and was just curious why I couldn't get the right shield.. It calculates the correct decimal point the tooltip is just wrong.

So 29.11 mastery (current) healed a DL @ 56251 heal and gained a 16374 shield.