Page 1 of 53
... LastLast

Cool World Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Possible Spoilers for the games that have already occurred.

So seeing is how there is no thread I wanted to make one to talk and discuss the champion's starting tomorrow! I have never been a big MLG fan or anything of that sort and LoL is the first game I am excited to see competitive competition and have a favorite team (Solo Mid) that I want to win!

To get it started what are some predictions do you guys think will happen? any big names going home early ect. ect. !

As I said I love Team Solo mid!! But some of the korean teams like Azubu frost and Najin Sword kinda scare me >.>!
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-10-05 at 01:32 AM.

M5 should scare you. They are like the cyborgs of gaming. No feelings, pure dedication and focus

Outside of M5 only the chineese teams look scary and thats because there's not a huge amount none by them. I think M5 are the only team that looks out right stronger then all others (well there are a few teams that look alot weaker but they may have improved alot).

Personally I would love to see Sword and SK do well. Both teams have great storys on how they got here and all the effort it took. Sword look like a different team from a few months ago. So they could be scary if they keep improving at that rate

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    I'd love if clg.eu won or atleast get the second place. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheering on CLG.EU!!!!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither Curse, nor mme.Ferus are in the finals, so I don't know who to cheer for. TSM is really good, but I don't like them that much.

I think Azubu frost will do well. It will be interesting to see the asian teams play against the american and european teams. I haven't really seen much of it, so i'm looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Neither Curse, nor mme.Ferus are in the finals, so I don't know who to cheer for. TSM is really good, but I don't like them that much.

I think Azubu frost will do well. It will be interesting to see the asian teams play against the american and european teams. I haven't really seen much of it, so i'm looking forward to it.
    Personally a Curse fan but since they didn't make it, I'm all for CLG.EU... Love me some Froggen, Krepo, and Snoopeh.
    Hey everyone

I like TSM, except Reginald whom I find absolutely nauseating.

Though I'll be looking out for teams that aren't high on themselves, I'd be just as likely to cheer on those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watch out for M5 and Azubu - I'll be rooting for TSM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

While I normally would cheer for TSM, I want a European team to win the finals, so I'm rooting for M5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Yeah, it's too bad regional weren't held a little later, Ferus and Curse have been beating TSM in scrims easy. Not good for TSM. :\

If Curse would replace Westrice (maybe snag Dyrus :P), would probably be best team NA.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Deleted
    T S M! T S M! T S M!

I do agree though, Reginald is a prick.

I'll be cheering for TSM and CLG.EU. But only because CLG.EU has two Danes on their team =P

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I like TSM, except Reginald whom I find absolutely nauseating.

Though I'll be looking out for teams that aren't high on themselves, I'd be just as likely to cheer on those.
    Reginald didnt start the smack talk at Pax......he finished it.

TSM all the way! I really want them to win^^ Love Dyrus and General OddOne!
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Deleted
    M5. 'nuff said.

Deleted
    So very quiet here, I remember last years championship thread had a lot more action going on and we didn't even have our own forums yet back then :/

Deleted
    Well to bring some discussion why don´t we make our S2 dream teams?

Mine:

Jungle: Diamondprox
    Top: Darien
    Mid: Froggen
    AD: Doublelift
    Support: Krepo

Havn´t seen much korean play so I can´t speak for them but these are the (imo) individually best players at the moment. Their play is pretty much always amazing and they carry their teams regularly.

Deleted
    Games starting soon, only thing coming out is looped Silver Scrapes :P
    The word is, iG is late and there will be pretty long delay. GG if that is true...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well to bring some discussion why don´t we make our S2 dream teams?

Mine:

AD: Doublelift

Havn´t seen much korean play so I can´t speak for them but these are the (imo) individually best players at the moment. Their play is pretty much always amazing and they carry their teams regularly.
    AD: Chaox