Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Yesterday's best moment!

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah went to after 5am, so they've really decided to postpone the matches... good for the tired players.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    This.

I'm an NA viewer but man I can't imagine what it's like to be a viewer in a timezone in Europe onward. Must be a pain in the ass to stay up all night watching just to be told "We can't do it".
    Watched from 9PM till 6AM just to be told that its being postponed. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Frustrating indeed.

So uh, some people think thar be cheatin' going on here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...inimap_during/

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

And I can't really say that I disagree. Watched the vod again and that ping really did come out of fucking nowhere. Lots of drama going on at this event so far. Dignitas is saying that someone leaked one of their secret strats so they had to play standard, Azubu Frost has been accused of cheating, and apparently World Elite has also been accused of cheating. Riot hasn't said much on it.

I wonder what Regi said at the omitted part at 1:17. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it sounds to me like he was about to say the same shit that's been going around Reddit. I don't think this event could have possibly been more disappointing to me unless it was also announced that the next DBZ movie has been canceled. This event has no integrity if the players might be cheating. And this is just the shit caught on camera, any of the teams could have looked up at the minimap with the way this was set up. Add to that that the event had to be postponed.

Disappointing as fuck, seriously.

Edit: Oh, snap, why does youtube like to not put stuff in my sub box.

Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-10-07 at 11:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Tiza stated that there was no cheating going on. And got downvoted to hell.

Ya know, I can't help but think back to the last MLG event, when Curse and Dig were disqualified with less evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also proof of WE cheating. WTF happened to their dignity? Ban them, the lot of them.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Riot bought them Pizza and supported the people at the Venue because it was the only option and thing they could do. It wasn't simply because Riot is god's gift to earth and they did this solely because they love their customers, it was because if they didn't there would literally have been a riot.
    I am starting to think you do not like Riot at all. It's obvious they didn't HAVE to buy pizza for everyone. You know for a FACT Blizzard would not have done the same. I honestly couldn't believe that they were so kind to do that.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You can obviously tell the angle on his head was way too high to just "look at his team." He clearly cheated and stared at that mini-map.

Deleted
    They should just put some curtain between them and big screen :s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    They should just put some curtain between them and big screen :s.
    Even if TSM got outplayed, AZF should be DQ'd. TSM lost due to being outplayed, not the cheating, but they still cheated and should be DQ'd.

Deleted
    It´s partly Riots fault for making it so easy to cheat. Riot is completely screwed tbh. They can´t DQ frost that would cause Koreans to outrage and it really isn´t fair. Whatever they do at this point the tournament has lost its integrity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It´s partly Riots fault for making it so easy to cheat. Riot is completely screwed tbh. They can´t DQ frost that would cause Koreans to outrage and it really isn´t fair. Whatever they do at this point the tournament has lost its integrity.
    Except that the rules clearly state they must be front facing. Obviously he wasn't here (I even drew an arrow).

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 10:36 AM ----------

Check this out. Dunno if it's valid or not, but I'd say so.

Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-10-07 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It's by no means Riot's fault. At all, pack that crap away and never say that again. No one forced them to turn 90 degrees to look at the minimap. It's pathetic, disgraceful and they, along with WE should be disqualified for being a bunch of cunts.

Yes, I hate cheaters.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-10-07 at 03:04 PM.

to be honest I don't know if there was cheating or not but by the looks of the pictures there were screen looking, but this is exactly the reason they should have done it indoor's like they always had keep locked in small little rooms and play like every other MLG pro gaming scene to keep this from happening : /!

There seems to be evidence that WE and TSM also looked behind them in the game, however the image of TSM doing it does not show when it happened (and it may not have been during an actual game). WE seemed to do it, not while a game was paused, but while it was live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    There seems to be evidence that WE and TSM also looked behind them in the game, however the image of TSM doing it does not show when it happened (and it may not have been during an actual game). WE seemed to do it, not while a game was paused, but while it was live.

When Dyrus and Reginald looked at AZF's screen . . . it was before the game started. They were telling the officials that you can CLEARLY see it. Let me try to dig it up. It was even in the live stream. Reginald was shown pointing at AZF's minimap, before the game started.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/hEdpJ.jpg

It was at 5:05:40.

Edit: For all of you people saying you cannot see the minimap, here you go: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1349626521

Tilt your head up slightly, it's completely visible.
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-10-07 at 04:37 PM.

O kk, there was a pic going around with tsm looking at the screen but they never actually showed the screen.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/kjFRc.jpg

:lost all respect for tsm:

Don't you guys think this is as much a fail on Riot's part for having such a sloppy, easily gamed and cheat-able set up?

Not saying the team aren't to blame in part. Could have been the better sportsmen and not cheated/peaked. But still. The tournament was not handled or set up in a way that was... erm, awesome.

Feel like Riot dropped the ball on this one a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Don't you guys think this is as much a fail on Riot's part for having such a sloppy, easily gamed and cheat-able set up?

Not saying the team aren't to blame in part. Could have been the better sportsmen and not cheated/peaked. But still. The tournament was not handled or set up in a way that was... erm, awesome.

Feel like Riot dropped the ball on this one a bit.
    No doubt, but we fail; and hopefully learn from it. I understand why Riot didn't want booths. It's great they want them to be with the audience, creates a better atmosphere for sure. But yeah, it should've been set up properly, and it will be set up properly in S3. It's just pathetic that you cant have a civil game without anyone peeking or whatever, disgraceful