Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    They picked Ocelote for the allstar game :/

I respect him but tbh he is like the worst mid in the tournament except for maybe jiji.
    He is the most passionate and can play extremely well if in the mood. Also his stream doesnt really reflect his quality as a player imo, he spends a lot of time putting on a show for the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I'm not sure just how much of that is actually true and how much of that is bias because you know how the game works.

But spectators are, most of the time, informed people. It's not like soccer where you just turn on the TV and flip through channels and it's there, you pretty much have to go actively looking for streams when it comes to games.
    You don't have to go actively looking anymore ... just go to twitch.tv or own3d.tv and browse channels like you would browse normal TV. And if you truly believe that Dota2 is as spectator friendly as LoL or SC2 then maybe lucky us ... more interesting stuff to possibly watch on streams. I am not convinced.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    You don't have to go actively looking anymore ... just go to twitch.tv or own3d.tv and browse channels like you would browse normal TV.
    And just randomly flip to some MOBA you have no idea how it works and watch it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    And if you truly believe that Dota2 is as spectator friendly as LoL or SC2 then maybe lucky us ... more interesting stuff to possibly watch on streams. I am not convinced.
    I'm gonna go ahead and claim that this is bias simply because you don't like DotA 2. I mean I could be ambiguous about it but why not, that's what I think it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He is the most passionate and can play extremely well if in the mood. Also his stream doesnt really reflect his quality as a player imo, he spends a lot of time putting on a show for the fan.
    Not sure if he is putting on a show, but it's true that his stream does not reflect his performance in tournaments at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Did you just say spectating magic the gathering? I wonder how exciting that is..
    I don't know why but yeah ... don't even understand what most of the cards do, it's weird. Seems that I got card craving.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    And just randomly flip to some MOBA you have no idea how it works and watch it?

I'm gonna go ahead and claim that this is bias simply because you don't like DotA 2. I mean I could be ambiguous about it but why not, that's what I think it really is.
    I don't like watching it on stream yeah ... that must be obvious. But maybe I will like playing it once it gets released. I am inclined to think the game is considerably more fun playing than watching.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    I find him kinda annoying on stream so I don´t watch it. He isn´t a bad player by any means, but at a tournament with Froggen, Alex ich, Misaya and Rapidstar I wish they had picked someone else for mid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I find him kinda annoying on stream so I don´t watch it. He isn´t a bad player by any means, but at a tournament with Froggen, Alex ich, Misaya and Rapidstar I wish they had picked someone else for mid.
    If it'd been Froggen we'd have only seen Anivia :P

Deleted
    One more reason I hate his stream. He's faking everything all the time, he even fake he's cool, it's annoying. I also hate when he starts singing, for real....

If it'd been Froggen we'd have only seen Anivia :P
    Seeing Froggen play Anivia is a good thing because he's the only Anivia player that is super pro with her?

I don't think there's anyone like Froggen that plays Anivia so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The show match is on for those interested!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Take those pants off

did any one else lose teh stream

Deleted
    Poor maknoon :/

Deleted

Never forget

15+ Year Old Account
    That was the most interesting, yet sadly short game ever.

Well that was hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Never forget
    I laughed so hard on that one XD Can't wait for the final.

Okay when the turned on the lights at the stadium I got chills.

You've impressed me, Riot.

Deleted
    Things that come to mind during that interview with A:Frost;
    - CloudTemplar "Teaches English" yet still replies in Korean at the interview.
    - Shy's awkward one-side smile, cannot unsee.
    - Support having the mindset of "If we lose this, it's the end of the world" ......... a little bit TOO serious or what?

C'mon tpa!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    "I played Ezreal before it was cool" sign in the background. Hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get on with it!!!!! Seriously, so much talking and random videos.