Gotta love the commentary

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Gotta love the commentary
    Yeah those tryhards on the NA/EU side!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah those tryhards on the NA/EU side!
    We all know maknoon won in spirit. That's what matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Brace yourself, Movespeed Teemos with Smite are coming
    Against any jungler bar lee sin that trick would have worked. stupid aoe sight reveal

Deleted
    Wow. I just watched the finals' VODs and... Dat 22 min surrender. That's what I call absolute domination.

Is there anywhere specific where I can find all the games?

I'm especially interested in seeing this Nidalee stomping Yorick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Is there anywhere specific where I can find all the games?

I'm especially interested in seeing this Nidalee stomping Yorick.
    AP Nidalee or AD?
    Hey everyone

Being a TSM Fan I have yet to comment about the whole cheating thing. More than one team did it. AF was the only team deemed to have blatantly benefited from it. Now in a game like this we all no how a snow ball can affect the game. Had TSM been able to continue their invade it would have been a very different game. notice I said different. I didnt say win.

In Riots defense they set the stage up for the best "FAN" experience possible. Now to slam on them after seeing the finals it was not much of a stretch to put a canopy around the players.

All in alll, I do not think TSM would have won teh whole thing, so the dmg of the "cheat" was limited. Was amazing to watch. The games were great, and teh outcome was special. The underdog from out of nowhere. Can't wait to watch more in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    AP Nidalee or AD?
    Tanky AD Nidalee. AP Nidalee doesn't win lane.

Quote Originally Posted by digger66 View Post
    The games were great, and teh outcome was special. The underdog from out of nowhere. Can't wait to watch more in the future.
    Stop saying this lol. TPA weren't Underdogs. Just because you were unaware of their strength and the SEA/Asian scene in general doesn't mean they're suddenly underdogs. They were widely considered the best team in LoL for a few months earlier in the season, stomping WE so hard that they just stopped scrimming with them because it became pointless. While they were in a bit of a slump, no one who was informed enough thought they were actual Underdogs. Underdogs would be a team like Saigon Joker or SK, teams that while qualified, were pretty obviously outclassed by others team in comparison coming into this tournament.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-10-15 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    WOW, the ragez... It's likely many more teams cheated with that setup, it's just that only AZF got caught, that ping was a big mistake. Chill a bit and think who is guilty for encouraging cheating in that big of an event, think how stressful it is to think "what if they peeked and we're gonna lose because we played fair?". That kind of pressure turns honest men into cheaters.
    WOW idc. They cheated

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    You really have to be a mindless TSM fanboy if you think Azubu frost needed to cheat to beat TSM.
    Mindless ? are you retarded ? They cheated, thats it. They peeked and saw a 4man gank somewhere and boom they got away with it.
    Sir, you are a braindead kid, gtfo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    WOW idc. They cheated

Mindless ? are you retarded ? They cheated, thats it. They peeked and saw a 4man gank somewhere and boom they got away with it.
    People like you calling others "retarded" and "braindead" is the very definition of irony... -.- Chill a bit, leave that hate out of here.

Deleted
    WOW idc. They cheated

Yes I know they cheated but that is not what you said. You said they cheated their way to the finals, which is completely different. They stomped TSM in both games and the cheating had nothing to do with that.

Classy response btw.

Deleted
    WOW idc. They cheated

Just so you know, TSM was warned about keeping their heads towards their screen, and there was a screenshot of Dyrus looking at the screen. There was also speculation that Regi didn't have his headset on for about 10 minutes.

Deleted
    From what I understanded, the cheating wasn't relevant or decisive for that team's win, so I don't see much of a point in raging about it, I know it's still cheating, but come on. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Just so you know, TSM was warned about keeping their heads towards their screen, and there was a screenshot of Dyrus looking at the screen. There was also speculation that Regi didn't have his headset on for about 10 minutes.
    The part with dryus looking at the screen was after the game had been paused and they were talking to a ref. But ya, he was warned not to do it, and so were multiple members of different teams. I hadn't heard about the headset thing though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The part with dryus looking at the screen was after the game had been paused and they were talking to a ref. But ya, he was warned not to do it, and so were multiple members of different teams. I hadn't heard about the headset thing though.
    It wasn't a black screen though, as Dyrus pointed out himself. There also wasn't a guaranteed remake. Just pointing it out regardless