1. #1

    Gearing up for Pre-Raid (WW 2h Melee) help?

    Hey just currently been messing around and gearing up my monk for RF for next week and was wondering what would be good try least farm get before next week...

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drakeos/simple

    Finally manage to get hit and exp 7.50%+ and now i cannot afford anything and all the enchants and stuff are over 1.5k-10k >.<


    Things are expensive on my server due to greedy supply and demands are : Meta Gems (Agile) and enchanted

    Current gold pool : 1.4k gold atm on me
    Last edited by Shadow99; 2012-10-03 at 05:07 PM.

  2. #2
    High Overlord Dalmasca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    Hey just currently been messing around and gearing up my monk for RF for next week and was wondering what would be good try least farm get before next week...

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drakeos/simple

    Finally manage to get hit and exp 7.50%+ and now i cannot afford anything and all the enchants and stuff are over 1.5k-10k >.<


    Things are expensive on my server due to greedy supply and demands are : Meta Gems (Agile) and enchanted

    Current gold pool : 1.4k gold atm on me
    Your armory shows pvp gear on your character, so I'm not sure if that is part of your pve set or not. If so, I'd look to drop it.

    Helm - http://www.wowhead.com/item=82853
    Shoulders - http://www.wowhead.com/item=81068
    Trinket - http://www.wowhead.com/item=87574 ( Brewfest Boss )
    Ring - http://www.wowhead.com/item=81128
    Ring 2 - http://www.wowhead.com/item=81186

    Enchants shouldn't be too much of an issue though because the amount of mats that are available, and the low cost for the cheap ones.

    Money shouldn't be any kind of an issue though really either. The amount of dailies that are available to you, you can easily make 1k + a day just doing them.
    Xaejin - Retribution | Taejin - Resto | Caejin - Windwalker | Kaejin - Destruction | Aaejin - Fury
    "'You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets"

  3. #3
    Honor gear wont be worth it in pve, conquest gear will be to some extent due to the higher ilvl.

  4. #4
    If you havent read the updates blizzard allowing us to use PvP gear in PvE and visa versa

    "
    Again, our design in Mists of Pandaria is to allow for a greater degree of crossover between PvE and PvP using the same gear, but the original item levels simply made Honor gear (through Battlegrounds or conversion of Justice to Honor) a far better route to gear up for PvE. Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    If you havent read the updates blizzard allowing us to use PvP gear in PvE and visa versa

    "
    Again, our design in Mists of Pandaria is to allow for a greater degree of crossover between PvE and PvP using the same gear, but the original item levels simply made Honor gear (through Battlegrounds or conversion of Justice to Honor) a far better route to gear up for PvE. Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa."
    keep telling yourself that PvP gear is ok for PvE just don't QQ when a hunter pet is more damage then you.

  6. #6
    pvp gear does not have less stats than pve gear at this itemlevel, resil and pvp power are free additions

  7. #7
    I think a few people in this thread have no idea what changes were made to PvP gear in the expansion. PvP gear at the same ilvl is just as effective as PvE gear in PvE. They will have the same stats. Matter of fact, Conquest gear is much better than LFR gear for PvE, 7 ilvls higher to be exact. Honor gear is the same ilvl as JP gear. PvP gear does not loose itemization points to PvP stats anymore... PvP stats are "free" on the item.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!


    My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

  8. #8
    Just updated and found a temp PvP ring and epic boe chest that iv found grinding for black price rep with guildies

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by flzk View Post
    pvp gear does not have less stats than pve gear at this itemlevel, resil and pvp power are free additions
    This, the 464 stuff is better than any heroic piece bar itemization for your spec

  10. #10
    That true and prob will be switching from 2h to dual wield soon as i get my hand on 2nd claw or 1h agi heroic weapon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •