10+ Year Old Account

Golden Lotus Rep - Revered already?

How are some people revered with Golden Lotus already? Do you get rep in MV or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get a ancient guo-lai halls key, you can open rare spawn chests in guo-lai halls, which will sometimes have an item that gives rep with golden lotus instantly

There were people also exploiting CRZ groups to get extra dailies
    "Peace is a lie"

Also there is the Pipe that drops of a rare mob, granting 1000 reputation too all Pandaria factions

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i know about the keys i have one but those are supposedly so rare to get. CRZ i haven't heard of interesting.

a couple guys who were around all week exploited CRZ or did some alt transferring or just generally camped the rare peace pipe mob and hit exalted fast before the item was nerfed. they're really going berserk on the auction house now. lucky dudes! i heard they're pulling down millions (six zeros!) of gold on US KT, but these guys had millions already so the rich get richer, obama's fault etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Yeah i know about the keys i have one but those are supposedly so rare to get. CRZ i haven't heard of interesting.
    Huh. I just starting down GL rep this morning and had two of those keys drop.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Huh. I just starting down GL rep this morning and had two of those keys drop.
    The keys drop more regular than the actual cahce you can use it on spawns. Especially at low rep, there's ony one part of the ruins you can access and the chances of it spawning there are pretty slim.

Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    Also there is the Pipe that drops of a rare mob, granting 1000 reputation too all Pandaria factions
    This pipe was changed but before that it was a very effective way of gaining reputation.

Guo-lai Hall chests also always contain a reputation item, and have a chance of including another epic reputation item for an even higher amount. Albeit rare, they are very farmable. The chests are also more plentiful than many might believe.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    There were people also exploiting CRZ groups to get extra dailies
    That would be news as last I heard CRZ is not in pandaria.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I have a buddy from another server joining me quite frequently. So..yeah, it most certainly is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cross realm zones have always been available in pandaria as long as you group with the person.

Passive CRZ is not in effect but on-demand is. If you invite someone to your group, the group leader typically pulls all the party members to their server.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I have only been doing the dailies since the day after launch and i'm 4000 rep from revered. that is without looting a single cache cause i can never find one. So I can imagine with looting a few caches it would be easy to be revered by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Passive CRZ is not in effect but on-demand is. If you invite someone to your group, the group leader typically pulls all the party members to their server.
    Yeah forgot about this until after I posted. I don't think it was exploits though as my GM hit revered also just by farming those keys.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Not really an exploit but this is how it's done..

if you go down into the tunnel towards the vaults, there's a table in the middle of the room with a dog on each side. These have the same chance as dropping anything as any other mob...

BUT... They respawn INSTANTLY and have low health.

Get you on one side of the alter, and a friend on the other and just keep nuking them down. After an hour or two of just continually killing these mobs you'll have a whole stash of keys, and probably more Spirit of Harmony's than you'll ever need.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Not really an exploit but this is how it's done..

if you go down into the tunnel towards the vaults, there's a table in the middle of the room with a dog on each side. These have the same chance as dropping anything as any other mob...

BUT... They respawn INSTANTLY and have low health.

Get you on one side of the alter, and a friend on the other and just keep nuking them down. After an hour or two of just continually killing these mobs you'll have a whole stash of keys, and probably more Spirit of Harmony's than you'll ever need.

Respawn rates were fixed already.