Thrash's recent buff... It was 90% of my damage on stone guard (Tanking two)

I was 3rd in dps because of the amount of vengeance i had tanking two of the guardians, and thrash was literally 90% of my damage output for the fight.

I think something's wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Optysauce View Post
    I was 3rd in dps because of the amount of vengeance i had tanking two of the guardians, and thrash was literally 90% of my damage output for the fight.

I think something's wrong here.
    Tanks in general do a lot of DPS now. Being 3rd isn't really a meaningful number, your actual DPS would be meaningful. I'm mainly Feral but I have played some Guardian and if Thrash was 90% of your damage my first guess would be you are doing it wrong.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thrash dot will be one of your highest attacks when facing multiple targets.

Yeah, I have to agree with tedda, while Thrash is going to be your highest damaging ability, if it's 90%, you're doing something wrong.
    I topped my guild's damage and dps in 10man while tanking two, but thrash was in the 20-30% (can't access WoL atm for some reason)

I'm using thrash every time it's ready if mangle is on CD to get mangle procs.

Mangle, thrash, ff, lacerate, repeat, mangle procs where necessary. It's not like im sitting there hitting only thrash lol.

Over the whole 16 seconds, Thrash is actually our highest damaging ability now. It has a ridiculous AP coefficient (132.7% AP if you add it all up) and it ignores armor. While you don't want it to fall off, the initial hit is still really weak compared to anything else.

Deleted
    Bear Thrash is so strong it seems worth it to go bear form(As feral) if enough mobs(4+) that will live long enough(80% of the DoT) and put up a Thrash since we can have one cat and one bear... We do not get vengeance but we have our mastery.