Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Another garbage thread - best to report it.

Also Resistance gear was required for Saphiron in Naxxramas in wrath,

it was crafted for it lol

Deleted
    I think this thread well end bad but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    - They don't know how to cc
    - They don't understand what threat is
    - They think ToC was hard
    - What's a world boss?!$?
    - what's wand specialization
    - Hand of salvation wtf???
    - They believe all healers have unlimited mana
    - They don't remember resistance gear
    - They ask where you got hand of a'dal
    - They think caverns of time is just a place to do culling of strat
    - They don't know what attunements are
    << Started in Wrath.
    << Played through all of Cataclysm.

I know what threat is. Tanks gemmed hit and went for expertise as needed in early cata. Rogues put ToT on the tank, sap was one of the only cc's that didn't pull, and if you broke a cc on a trash pull, you wiped and got vote-kicked. A good run would take 45-60 minutes if you 1-shot everything. Good tanks marked primary, secondary, and tertiary targets on every trash pull.

To me, ToC's a pinata for more Seals. I've killed Julak-Doom several times - in its original tier. I remember healers drinking before every pull, screaming for innervates during boss fights, and Tsunami trinkets selling for 30k. And Caverns of Time... not sure if you're serious.

I mean this in the most sincere way possible, but man - you should find other ways to enrich your life than making these kinds of posts.

15+ Year Old Account
    People in vanilla and BC still failed to do those things quite a lot. I remember many, many wipes due to botched/broken CC during the apparent "golden era" of WoW that people pine for lately.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

My little experiment worked. This proves that someone can start a bad thread and draw in all the fish but logical and thought provoking threads are often ignored.

Society....funny old thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started in icc and I know everything on that list.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *They have no idea what all the complaints are about the Wrath event. Zombies seem fun.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

lol i know a few off them and i started 8 days ago :P

My little experiment worked. This proves that someone can start a bad thread and draw in all the fish but logical and thought provoking threads are often ignored.

Society....funny old thing.
    Yeah, no.

Nice trying to back out of your own crap thread by saying LOLOL WAS A JOEK.

We notice you, we can read all your posts. Your thread (much like all the threads and posts you make) are pure bias and their only goal is to "prove" your non-existent superiority. You talk about society? What about your own posts? When exactly do YOU give thought-provoking and well though-out replies?

Random quote from your lovely posts:
    Coming this fall, "how to tell a wow fanboy will put up with a mediocre product."
    Yeah, way to keep it civil and logical.

To be honest, you just seem like a sad person who can't seem to move on from the original, older version of WoW and you seek attention in people who feel the same way, so you can all stroke each other and claim superiority and never accept that the game grew.

You need to either move on and accept the game as it is (better, even), or just leave the forums and stop your grieving. You blame society for being drawn to your crappy threads? Stop making crappy threads then. YOU are causing this.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does everyone seem to think BC was good? I started playing properly in early BC and I'd much prefer to be in Wrath/Cata/MoP than BC.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...snip... someone can start a bad thread and draw in all the fish but logical and thought provoking threads are often ignored.
    The first part is like the troll modus operandi. The second part is because drama is more appealing to the masses than thought provoking content (reality tv verses educational tv, etc).
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    Why does everyone seem to think BC was good? I started playing properly in early BC and I'd much prefer to be in Wrath/Cata/MoP than BC.
    ^Screw the rest of this thread, ima go be friends with this person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know lots of people that started in wrath. And i already know they would play better then the op and know everything in your list.

Also BC was shit. If someone started a few months late they had almost no chance to catch up on raids and get into the current one unless they had friends or a guild to help them old raid gear. Wrath was alot more fun and a lot more helpful to the majority of wow players which are casual and you should respect them more. Casuals are the only reason why wow got off the ground and the only reason why it does so well.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    You know someone is from Wrath if you look at their armoury page and they have no achievements dating back before it's release.
    Same applies with any expansion pack.
    People can easily fake being from Vanilla (for example) just by looking at threads of this kind and learning or simply by doing some 5-minute research.
    Achievements don't lie though.

/thread

If they never had to put together a dungeon group without LFG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggii View Post
    ^Screw the rest of this thread, ima go be friends with this person.
    Maybe I'll let you hold me

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    You know someone is from Wrath if you look at their armoury page and they have no achievements dating back before it's release.
    Same applies with any expansion pack.
    People can easily fake being from Vanilla (for example) just by looking at threads of this kind and learning or simply by doing some 5-minute research.
    Achievements don't lie though.

/thread
    Not always the case, not everyone has been using the same account since classic/TBC/whenever they started, I know I definitely haven't
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

- They don't know how to cc
    - They don't understand what threat is
    - They think ToC was hard
    - What's a world boss?!$?
    - what's wand specialization
    - Hand of salvation wtf???
    - They believe all healers have unlimited mana
    - They don't remember resistance gear
    - They ask where you got hand of a'dal
    - They think caverns of time is just a place to do culling of strat
    - They don't know what attunements are
    Technically I did start playing in vanilla on and off, but I consider WotLK my starting point as its when I first concentrated on end game playing, and I have to say that I knew everything from the list. To be honest, I think a lot of people knew as well. Its an unfortunate think that WotLK players are penalized simply because that's when they started playing. Just like the ridicules notion that all Death Knights are kids pretending to be cool. A bad player is not someone who dose not know the above items, but one who refuses to learn and believes they are playing the game to their own rules alone. I think you will find that there are players of that category originating from Cata to Vanilla itself.

Why on Azeroth do you need to know where an unattainable title came from anyway? And as a healer myself, there are always going to be reckless Tanks who think we run on Duracell and DPS's who will flame at us because we didn't cure the fire beneath their feet.
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2012-10-03 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Yeah, no.

Nice trying to back out of your own crap thread by saying LOLOL WAS A JOEK.

We notice you, we can read all your posts. Your thread (much like all the threads and posts you make) are pure bias and their only goal is to "prove" your non-existent superiority. You talk about society? What about your own posts? When exactly do YOU give thought-provoking and well though-out replies?

Random quote from your lovely posts:

Yeah, way to keep it civil and logical.

To be honest, you just seem like a sad person who can't seem to move on from the original, older version of WoW and you seek attention in people who feel the same way, so you can all stroke each other and claim superiority and never accept that the game grew.

You need to either move on and accept the game as it is (better, even), or just leave the forums and stop your grieving. You blame society for being drawn to your crappy threads? Stop making crappy threads then. YOU are causing this.
    I drew you in.

- if they quit during Cata
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.