Thread: unfair ... :(

Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    unfair ... :(

    Hey everyone

    actually today my subscription ends in wow and i guess i'm not gonna recharge soon ,i've been playing the game for a while now i play shadowpriest for 3 years

    in this expansion shadowpriests doing (good) not great we have 0 cds

    the only class in the game who has no cds at all after taking archangel away /cry

    3 orbs after spending like 20 seconds to get full orbs .. i do love sp but when we compare between sp and lock for example i have both in pve and pvp

    in pvp lock is 100% stronger than shadowpriest in healing - cds- survive and damage

    affliction soulburn soulswap full dots and suck u up to death and if u try to dispell your self from ua u take huge shadowdamage + silence

    destro 1 chaosbolt is enough to finish u .. fel flame crits ! incenerate + confglirate slows and build burning embers and can heal + healthstones with 3 charges

    shadowpriest u can not even multi dot without getting oom ... swd can't be used anymore to break cc or getting mana back even if u use the glyph u still get instant damage so it is uselss

    buliding our orbs take so much time to do good burst

    and now in this season gear when dispelling vt u get fear for 3 seconds oooooh my holllygod gonna share dr with our fear ..GG

    in warlock situation u can die in few seconds if u don't use defensive cds - in shadowpriest situation u can train him and win

    so is it fair ?

    now let's go to pve situation

    shitty single target dps u still dreaming by getting the first in the fight except if the fight have multi targets u maybe get 2nd or 3rd
    < in my guild everyone have like 3 or 4 years from hardcore raiding and pvping so yeah

    we have no cds at all and mindblast proc is rng in single target fights still 15% chance
    mindspikes procs good but ruined rotation in alot of fights

    in lock situation
    i can't even say anything to you u all know what are locks doing in raids

    so how is that fair i love shadowpriest the most but when i play my other classes there is noway to compare

    i'm not here to qq .. it is just facts from shadowpriest fan and wow one ,, i would love to read your replies

    <3 u all and sorry for poor english

    leo
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-11-14 at 02:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Dreadlord Jawless Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The last place you look
    Posts
    963
    putting everything in bold doesnt make you right, also spriest healing is vastly superior to warlock healing
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

  3. #3
    "I am not here to QQ"

    Everything previous to that is pure QQ.

    !?
    Last edited by MasterOfInvocation; 2012-11-14 at 01:50 AM.

  4. #4
    While i agree that shadow mechanics now are a bit clunky to say the least, i wouldn't say shadow hasn't got any cooldowns. Shadowfiend and Power Infusion are pretty major tbh.

    Personally i had the most fun as shadow during dragonsoul, even though the actual raid sucked ass :P
    I simply enjoyed the t13 4 piece rotation a lot.

    That said, i didn't play shadow (or anything else for that matter) during TBC or Wrath.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfInvocation View Post
    "I am not here to QQ"

    Everything previous to that is pure QQ.

    !?
    ^_^ it was alittlbit qqing but it was a fact not saying that class is op nerf it but i was saying that shadowpriest is underpower all classes atm in both pvp or pve

    and my compariosn between sp and lock because both of them dotters i didn't mention balance druid cause i'm gonna cry at the end of my thread if i mention it xD

  6. #6
    For some reason it just hurts me to read this! because of the text. and all the unessecary spaces between each line

  7. #7
    Life's not fair, it's a good lesson.

  8. #8
    As mentioned above, how are PI and your SF not dps cooldowns?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    While i agree that shadow mechanics now are a bit clunky to say the least, i wouldn't say shadow hasn't got any cooldowns. Shadowfiend and Power Infusion are pretty major tbh.

    Personally i had the most fun as shadow during dragonsoul, even though the actual raid sucked ass :P
    I simply enjoyed the t13 4 piece rotation a lot.

    That said, i didn't play shadow (or anything else for that matter) during TBC or Wrath.
    power infustion is not as good as di but still pretty good choice but stilll alot of priests prefering di on it

    shadowfiend it is good cd to use but the sf cd is 3mins isn't ?! ,,

    let's say sf is a cd so we have 1 and it doesn't do alot of damage

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 02:20 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Life's not fair, it's a good lesson.
    thumbs up bro ,,, but this is not life it is a game and everything should be balanced thx alot for replaying

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 02:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    For some reason it just hurts me to read this! because of the text. and all the unessecary spaces between each line
    i'm really sorry for that , i'm not a native english speaker , i tried my best out there.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by leonex View Post
    power infustion is not as good as di but still pretty good choice but stilll alot of priests prefering di on it

    shadowfiend it is good cd to use but the sf cd is 3mins isn't ?! ,,

    let's say sf is a cd so we have 1 and it doesn't do alot of damage
    It's a choice, slightly better overall dps or the ability to burst. You didn't choose the burst and then you complain about it.

    And yeah, a 3 min CD is not long. Other classes have 5 and 10 min CDs. And again, you can always talent into mindbender for a 1 min CD if you feel that 3 is just too long.

    If it were always up it wouldn't be a cooldown.
    Last edited by anothdae; 2012-11-14 at 02:30 AM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    It's a choice, slightly better overall dps or the ability to burst. You didn't choose the burst and then you complain about it.

    And yeah, a 3 min CD is not long. Other classes have 5 and 10 min CDs.

    If it were always up it wouldn't be a cooldown.
    ok i choose the burst but my dps is lower the usuall is it a good choice ?!

    if u compare between our 3mins shitty and dumb creature jumping on the boss and hitting for 3k 3k 3k crits for 4k xD

    which other classes have 5min cd on a 50% crit chance or 20% increase hollydmaage for 30seconds or or or or or no noway to compare , our options that u should choose between bad and worse which other classes are 100% times better in everything choices cds even alot of there cds is out of the talent system

    -----
    , you can always talent into mindbender for a 1 min CD if you feel that 3 is just too long.
    yeah i use it sometimes it hit harder than the stupid shadowfiend

    but believe it or not fdcl is still better chance so they are offering to u

    constant dps not that good not that bad or burst with shitty dps < awesome choices
    Last edited by leonex; 2012-11-14 at 02:42 AM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by leonex View Post
    ok i choose the burst but my dps is lower the usuall is it a good choice ?!
    Its marginally lower. Marginal. And you gain the ability to burst dps. It's a choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by leonex View Post
    which other classes have 5min cd on a 50% crit chance or 20% increase hollydmaage for 30seconds or or or or or no noway to compare , our options that u should choose between bad and worse which other classes are 100% times better in everything choices cds even alot of there cds is out of the talent system
    Are you on drugs? This makes no sense. I am done trying to explain things to you.

  13. #13
    High Overlord Cat1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Avoiding Geth Armatures on Therum
    Posts
    154
    Warlock's can easily be countered as a priest. Chaos bolt will rarely do full damage on a priest due to absorbs/fade/Spectral guise and dispersion. Affliction does horrible damage with their dots because most of their damage comes from malefic grasp and lack they instant casts . Warlock healing is good, but I'd say they're worse than a priest's because they have pretty long cooldowns. As for survivability they only have one flat DR and cast interrupt which doesn't last long and an absorb/immunity that can be dispelled. So no we can't say shadow priests are in any way "inferior to warlocks" we're doing really well this season, and as for lock's this isn't the greatest season they've ever had...

  14. #14
    Bloodsail Admiral dannypoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK/Wales
    Posts
    1,076
    I'm loving priest in PVP we are really strong, and as mentioned locks arnt to much of and issue for us

  15. #15
    Dreadlord rektlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    800
    Spriests are one of the strongest class in PvP. seems like a get good issue to me
    this game sucks

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,247
    It is pretty uninspiring to play shadow priest at the moment. Both in PvE and PvP. Thank god it is such a strong spec in PvP though.
    But Im leveling my lock. Demonology is tons of fun, and I am betting that every Tbc-Cata Shadow priest would love playing affliction.

  17. #17
    Epic! Detheavn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Nether .... lands
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by leonex View Post
    thumbs up bro ,,, but this is not life it is a game and everything should be balanced thx alot for replaying
    Yes it's a game, called WoW. Nothing really ever has been balanced properly here, what makes you think it'll be different this time around?

  18. #18
    It's a choice, slightly better overall dps or the ability to burst. You didn't choose the burst and then you complain about it.

    And yeah, a 3 min CD is not long. Other classes have 5 and 10 min CDs. And again, you can always talent into mindbender for a 1 min CD if you feel that 3 is just too long.

    If it were always up it wouldn't be a cooldown.
    Those other classes don't lose dps by using they're CDs. If you spec like you said, on the long run and for the most of the fights, priests will have lower dps.
    If you wouldn't be a fluffy bunny you could actually compare the numbers pulled by every other class and priests when using CDs.

    Please refrain from name calling.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-11-14 at 12:50 PM.

  19. #19
    Field Marshal Leelloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    As mentioned above, how are PI and your SF not dps cooldowns?
    '

    Since when do shadowpriest's EVER use PI? sigh.


    As for the OP, no offence but your doing something wrong if you feel that we are "That bad"

  20. #20
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by almosthuman View Post
    Those other classes don't lose dps by using they're CDs. If you spec like you said, on the long run and for the most of the fights, priests will have lower dps.
    If you wouldn't be a fluffy bunny you could actually compare the numbers pulled by every other class and priests when using CDs.
    You shouldn't be calling other people fluffy bunnies. He was obviously talking about using them in pvp/arena from his reply, where "the long run" is not as important as burst capabilities. As he stated you have the option to have marginally lower overall dps, but suddenly have decent burst ability... Having to choose between the two doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-11-14 at 12:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •