Is there any interest in a new late night guild?

Lately I have been trying to find a late night guild, without much success. I have been checking my post asking for guilds, and checking other guilds looking for players however it just doesn't seem to work for one reason or another. After reading the other posts it seems that I am not alone.

I have an idea of possibly creating a late night guild for those who cant find one to raid in, I figured this would be the best place to post; I have hopes that those who are looking for a late night guild see this post and add their input.

As of right now its just an idea, the concept of servers, times, leadership and what not would be interchangeable with the help of others who are looking for a guild and home to raid and progress with.

I have seen plenty of people looking for late night guilds, and the continuous "bumping" of their own threads. If there is any interest from any player please leave some information and we might have a chat to see what we can come up with. With the amount of people out there this idea can very easily become reality it would just take a little bit of work.

I have had my fair share of raid and guild leadership in past years throughout all expansions, if this turns into something I would like to have those around me have the same skill set and experience as myself. Hope this works and brings something good to those who are looking for guilds.

Thank you for your time.

I myself have interest in joining a late night guild and haven't been able to find one on my current server that fits me. All I really want to do is raid and such. I like that idea, and would be ok if I had to change servers at some point.

Neither of you have specified faction, but if you are Alliance (or want to do a server / faction change) feel free to check out our guild. We are pretty casual, raids will be 3 nights a week Mon-Tues-Thurs 9pm PST - 12 AM

Feel free to send me a PM or can check out our site :

www.dilutionguild.com

I am trying to set this up, I have interest. A server change would definitely be in order probably from everybody involved. There would be a lot of things to discuss before moving on anything. Such as times, guild name, things of that nature. I am looking into horde atm, if that seems like something you would be interested in.

Hey check out Shady Shenanigans on Gl'dan

we have multiple groups that run late.

our 25 man raid from 1 am to 3:30 am

http://shadyshenanigans.enjin.com/

Cancerstik#1202

im just starting a new 10 man late night guild pm me and i can give you vent info so we can talk

I've BEEN LOOKING AT GETTING ONE GOING ON (BOREAN TUNDRA) SERVER FOR A WHILE, BUT ITS A PRETTY DEAD SERVER. i DO HAVE AT LEAST 2 OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING AS WELL. I WOULD BE DOWN FOR EITHER A FACTION CHANGE OR REALM XFER BUT PROLLY NOT BOTH AS IT GETS PRETTY EXPENSIVE AND I USUALLY HAVE ABOUT 3 MAX LEVEL TOONS FOR RAIDING WITH. RIGHT NOW MY 90 IS A BLOOD DK FOR TANKING W/ FROST DPS OFFSPEC. BEST TIMES FOR ME ARE SUN-TUES 10:30PM-2:00AM CST.

I'D BE DOWN TO CHAT THROUGH VENT IF YOU WANT. U CAN HIT ME UP HERE OR IN GAME ON BOREAN TUNDRA ALLIANCE SIDE ON CAMBRIA MY CURRENT 90 BLOOD DK, OR SOMETIMES IM ON ONE OF MY ALTS GLISSA OR Vìsàrå. ALSO THE 2 OTHER FRIENDS I HAVE ARE BOTH 90 HEALERS AS WELL.