Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who is the main boss of MoP?

Ok all jokes aside lets discuss something seriously missing from this new panda experience. Where is the story arch headed?

There's no evil end boss to aim for and the whole plot this far reads like a bad anime movie. It's hilarious the end of the trailer was something like "why do we fight?" it should've said "who do we fight?" because there's a major plot hole in this expansion. Wrath had the lich king, tbc had illidan and the kil'jaeden, even vanilla had Kel'thuzad at the end with many mini potential end bosses along the way if blizzard ended vanilla early.

Why do we fight? Who the hell knows.

Ahahahha this thread is going to be hilarious and you're gonna be made to look like an idiot. I'm excited.

[be nice, homeslice. -Tziva]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-10-03 at 11:23 PM.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Ahahahha this thread is going to be hilarious and you're gonna be made to look like an idiot. I'm excited.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 06:02 PM ----------

Shit storm in 3...2...
    I'm excited too. Maybe I can hear some reasonable explanation why someone bought this game other than to feed their warcrack addiction. Who is the end boss?

Hemet Nesingwary. Duh, didn't you read?

he's done hunting elekk. He wants the world's best on his wall. The head of the hero who saved TWO worlds, time and time again.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post

Why do we fight? .
    It is in our nature...duh
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

I think the end boss should be Garrosh Hellscream, he's kind of an ass and should be put in his place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm excited too. Maybe I can hear some reasonable explanation why someone bought this game other than to feed their warcrack addiction. Who is the end boss?
    I was really wanting to say your mom but... I'll refrain. From what we know the antagonist is currently Garrosh and he will be the last raid boss in the Org raid. My guess is the sneaky bastards will try and pull some storyline with the Sha taking control of him. RIght now all we know though is Garrosh Hellscream is the top tier boss we are aware of.

Deleted
    Me.

I'm gonna use Gamon, Ghostcrawler, all the Frost Mages and an enhanced version of the Forsaken Plague against all of you.

If that fails, I'll turn bear... Because I'm so cute, and you CAN'T kill a cuttie bear.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The last boss is Garrosh Hellscream.

But the main villain of MoP is War Itself.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    the story is going back to its grass roots. WAR is the main boss. Vanilla had no main boss. it was just all out war. Illidian, Lich king, Deathwing were all major villains from warcraft 2/3 so this expansion they wanted to refocus on the war between the horde and the alliance. that is it, is it so hard to comprehend that? we dont need major villains to conquer when war itself can destroy everything. is that not enough to be worried that azeroth and its races continue on a path of destruction?

OPs mind just got rocked.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't exactly a story "arch" for this expansion. It's basically a setting, a series of multiple storylines and events, that aspire to a certain theme. We aren't going through a list of patches to get to the big bad guy, we're surviving in a new land and seeing all of the stories, people, and conflicts that it has to offer.
    It's quite refreshing if you ask me, I kinda wish they had kept Garrosh being the final boss a secret though. "It's too exciting for us to tell anyone yet!" a few blue posts later "Yeah, it's Garrosh"
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Ok all jokes aside lets discuss something seriously missing from this new panda experience. Where is the story arch headed?

There's no evil end boss to aim for and the whole plot this far reads like a bad anime movie. It's hilarious the end of the trailer was something like "why do we fight?" it should've said "who do we fight?" because there's a major plot hole in this expansion. Wrath had the lich king, tbc had illidan and the kil'jaeden, even vanilla had Kel'thuzad at the end with many mini potential end bosses along the way if blizzard ended vanilla early.

Why do we fight? Who the hell knows.
    It was announced in a blue post a few months ago. The finale end boss will be Garrosh and the patches leading up to it will go over the story and why. If you do RFC you can see part of the reasoning start to unfold.

Eventually all pandas are going to combine in single giant cute pandazord who gonna eleminate all life on azeroth. Remember me when you die from his awesomeness.

"There are only six known 'main' sha, though there were seven heads of Y'Shaarj. This may mean that there is another sha somewhere."

From the Sha page of WoWpedia. Seems the force controlling Garrosh may well be the seventh Head of Y'Shaarj.
    -can't post links, sorry-

Not having a main boss we fight the whole time is exactly the point. It's more about fighting each other and grey morality and what not than "Us vs. evil, world-threatening force".
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    Eventually all pandas are going to combine in single giant cute pandazord who gonna eleminate all life on azeroth. Remember me when you die from his awesomeness.
    Like a mighty morphin power ranger panda.

Yeah that might be worth a look at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nat Pagle loses his favorite fishing pole, he pretty much goes ape shit
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who was the main boss in Vanilla?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Who was the main boss in Vanilla?
    I find this a very good question to be asking the dude named "Oldschoolwow" who is complaining about MoP not having a clear antagonist.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.