Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Garrosh being deposed or outright killed not leading to the end of the war is one that just seems like common sense to me. However, it is more likely that it will just be over. Either way could lead to good story hooks in the future. I am more than sure that the Orcs will have a schism over the ending events in MoP, Garrosh *is* hugely popular with them, if not so much with the other races.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Visionary teen with an "I'm the only one" complex out to make a new world.

I've seen this before somewhere. It didn't end well.
    I really hope Wrathion pulls through it would be a shame to loose the uncorrupted black dragonflight.

10+ Year Old Account

Fun part is, he's a priest.
    Give in to the dark side, Anduin. Obtain.. Shadow-Form...

Oh god he actually used mind control and fear already~! He's slipping!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I was fishing in the Vale last night, and a pair came up next to me and did some water testing. They hung around for a bit, then walked off.

"WFT?" moment of the day.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    I was fishing in the Vale last night, and a pair came up next to me and did some water testing. They hung around for a bit, then walked off.

"WFT?" moment of the day.
    Aye, that's the Zazzo Twinklefingers dialogue the OP posted.

Seems Wrathion's taken an interest in the Vale's waters too. As you know from the quest, the reason Four Winds soil is so fertile is because the water within it streams down from the Vale.

They're like Santa's elfs...

They see if you've been good and deserve to get nice things.

Still a black dragon. So far all black dragons are up to no good, why should he be different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Still a black dragon. So far all black dragons are up to no good, why should he be different?
    Because he, unlike Deathwing and everyone else from the Black Dragon Flight, is not corrupted by the Old Gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the waters of the vale of eternal blossoms has the same magics to it that allows things like shalozar basin to grow?

If thats true, you know what I'd love to see if them actually do something with durotar or the barrens, use some of the waters and make the dam zones grow. Then the elves and orcs wouldn't need to be at war.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So the waters of the vale of eternal blossoms has the same magics to it that allows things like shalozar basin to grow?

If thats true, you know what I'd love to see if them actually do something with durotar or the barrens, use some of the waters and make the dam zones grow. Then the elves and orcs wouldn't need to be at war.
    I heard a druid tried that before, and it ended so very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I heard a druid tried that before, and it ended so very well.
    that was the emerald dream mess that did that, by all accounts now the emerald dream event is well over, there isn't any excuse for the druids not to do that.
    I mean Runetotem was able to summon a fresh water spring for the quillboars in mulgore to stop them killing horde members for water, so its not beyond any possibility to do the same to durotar.
    #boycottchina

This one will, its an idealistic universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Because he, unlike Deathwing and everyone else from the Black Dragon Flight, is not corrupted by the Old Gods.
    Or so you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Or so you think...
    He isn't corrupted, but being a member (and self-proclaimed leader) of the black dragonflight he has his own motives. The black dragonflight is supposed to be one of those "I'm not the bad guy but I'm also not the good guy" kind of deals, it just worked out with Deathwing that he got corrupted and turned the whole dragonflight corrupt.

Deleted
    I'm still standing my ground by saying that blizzard will make him a surprise villain (OR a hero in some way?). Wrathion will strike when we least expect it. (in a good or bad way)
    I just hope blizzard doesn't screw up with wrathion.

atm: Wrathion is trying to take a side in the conflict(s). Whether he'll be good support or just another villain, we'll see it soon i think.

BOKU GA.. KIRA DA.<engage mad cackle mode>
    Last edited by Yogg-Saron, God of Death; 2012-10-04 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

I'm hoping Wrathion is a legit (albeit sinister seeming) hero.

Where the father failed, let the son succeed.
    Herbalism... can save the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm.....

Why is it I get the feeling that by the end of this quest line we'll be KILLING Wrathion?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Wrathion stand that Azeroth is fragile and easy to broke.

And in patch 5.1 same Wrathion asks hordes to attack alliance, and alliance to attack horde.

He's just his father son!

Quote Originally Posted by Malakh View Post
    The thing is, the so-called "enchanted" waters are like purified or something with Titan-influence, and the guard actually can't believe that these powers are also at work in Pandaria (or, much likelier, doesn't have a clue about the titanic influence in Sholazar and is therefore completely at loss as to why these similar waters are now found in this new world).
    Wrathion's plans so somehow involve the mystical waters/"Well of Eternity of Pandaria", but what and how he is going to do is still to be speculated about.
    That he is the main character influencing the war and the downfall of Garrosh is pretty obvious, as he promises both the Alliance and the Horde his help in the struggle against the other faction, so he plays both sides to his advantage (whatever that may be).

Nevertheless, I highly doubt that the war will instantly be over in the second Garrosh is killed, and I highly doubt that the next expansion will be about the Burning Legion. There is absolutely no hint as to why the Legion should return at exactly that moment in time, we as mortal races have beaten them once and they would likely do so again.
    No, the next expansion will more than likely, I'm betting on it, feature Azshara and her naga, with N'Zoth as the big baddie alongside her. At the end she is going to pull another invading portal for the Legion like she did during the War of the Ancients and that's when the Fel Beasts, Fel Hounds etc come to Azeroth. We will be able to hold and defend Azeroth in likely a huge event, and then will open our own portal or even use Naaru ships (Exodar repaired, everyone?) and travel to the Legion's homeworld and the Eredar's/Draenei's homeworld of Argus and lead an invasion ourselves to finally put an end to them. (Here is where we then meet up with Alleria and Turalyon, Anduin leading the newly founded Army of the Light as foreseen by Velen, etc. etc.)
    no. the legion spans thousands of planets and worlds if we defeat them in one expansion im calling full blown retard to the writing department. the legion needs atleast 3 expansions if not lots more
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552