Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Wrathion's Blacktalon Agents ARE EVERYWHERE

I swear I've run into like 12 different of Wrathion's Blacktalon crew across Pandaria! Did he recruit the remnants of Ravenholdt or did he promise all of these guys legendary weapons?

Also check this bit of dialogue out:

Blacktalon Agent says: This is as close as we can get. See what you can find out!

Zazzo Twinklefingers says: How very strange. I wouldn't call these waters enchanted, but there's a faint residual energy.
    Zazzo Twinklefingers says: It's similar to a pattern I once noted in Sholazar Basin.

Blacktalon Agent says: That doesn't make any sense. Doublecheck your work.

Zazzo Twinklefingers says: ...There's definitely something going on here. Before we return, perhaps we should collect some of the enlarged vegetables they grow in this region?

Blacktalon Agent says: He is creating a new world for us. He is not... *turns around and aims her crossbow at Zazzo, shooting at him* making a salad!

Zazzo Twinklefingers says: OW!
    Zazzo Twinklefingers says: You crazy! Girl, YOU CRAZY!

Deleted
    Creating a new world huh... Interesting.

I cannot trust someone who does not enjoy a refreshing salad now and then. It's just wrong.

I'M WATCHING YOU, WRATHION.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting....

Syndicate ring a bell?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion is suspicious. I'll still do his questline.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wrathion's faction should have a quartermaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    Wrathion's faction should have a quartermaster
    Wrathion
    <Wrathion Quartermaster>
    <<Legendary Vendor>>

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty interested to see what they do with Wrathion.
    Does anybody know how old Wrathion is?

Also i'm pretty interested in finding out about these achievements

Chapter I: Trial of the Black Prince
    Chapter II: Wrathion's War
    Chapter III: Two Princes
    Chapter IV: Judgement of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post

He JUST hatched. so like 1-2years old at the start of MoP/

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post

Its pretty clear what they reference to:
    Chapter I: We already know what it contains.
    Chapter II: He will manipulate the war between Alliance and Horde
    Chapter III: Do some stuff with Anduin Wrynn
    Chapter IV: Judge Garrosh

Moreover the Animation we get when we talk to him pretty much confirms the Burning Legion as main foe of the next expansion, with Green Astroids crashing on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by theKarn View Post
    He JUST hatched. so like 1-2years old at the start of MoP/
    Has his dragon form been shown in MoP yet? I'm just wondering if he's grown into a drake yet or if he's still a whelp.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been saying it for a while now, I can't decide if I think Wrathion is a charming, intriguing character that I may at some point grow fond of or some sly bastard who has some huge, secret nefarious plans that none of us know anything about yet..

"creating a new world for us"?

Oooooooh man.

The little bit of dialogue between you and Wrathion when you respond to the Mysterious Note seems to imply that he's one of the key driving (albeit hidden) forces behind Garrosh's ultimate downfall at the end of the expansion, as well as foreshadowing the next expansion's story.

He says something along the lines of "Azeroth is facing a great threat in the near future" with references to the Burning Legion, and says that the war between the Alliance and the Horde has to be brought to a close soon or the world will not be able to withstand the threat. Sounds like an intentionally vague and veiled way of him saying that he will be orchestrating the removal of the key aggravating factor in the war - Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Has his dragon form been shown in MoP yet? I'm just wondering if he's grown into a drake yet or if he's still a whelp.
    He's still a whelp, you see his dragon form at the end of the rogue legendary quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwald View Post
    Its pretty clear what they reference to:
    Chapter I: We already know what it contains.
    Chapter II: He will manipulate the war between Alliance and Horde
    Chapter III: Do some stuff with Anduin Wrynn
    Chapter IV: Judge Garrosh

Moreover the Animation we get when we talk to him pretty much confirms the Burning Legion as main foe of the next expansion, with Green Astroids crashing on Azeroth.
    Yeah I also think that "Two Princes" is Wrathion and Anduin Wrynn. Blizz really set Anduin up for something much bigger through the new zones.

I don´t quite know what Wrathion is up to but it seems that we truly have a Burning Legion expansion after MoP. The way he shows you his vision about Azeroth beeing attacked by the BL shows that after Garrosh has been judged (Chapter IV) in the final raid peace will settle between the Horde and Alliance.

Then however the BL attacks and that is the new expansion (hopefully)

If he won't die during MoP he'll get an expansion!

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 10:28 AM ----------

Two Princes could mean that DW may be have other kids too

Deleted
    The thing is, the so-called "enchanted" waters are like purified or something with Titan-influence, and the guard actually can't believe that these powers are also at work in Pandaria (or, much likelier, doesn't have a clue about the titanic influence in Sholazar and is therefore completely at loss as to why these similar waters are now found in this new world).
    Wrathion's plans so somehow involve the mystical waters/"Well of Eternity of Pandaria", but what and how he is going to do is still to be speculated about.
    That he is the main character influencing the war and the downfall of Garrosh is pretty obvious, as he promises both the Alliance and the Horde his help in the struggle against the other faction, so he plays both sides to his advantage (whatever that may be).

Nevertheless, I highly doubt that the war will instantly be over in the second Garrosh is killed, and I highly doubt that the next expansion will be about the Burning Legion. There is absolutely no hint as to why the Legion should return at exactly that moment in time, we as mortal races have beaten them once and they would likely do so again.
    No, the next expansion will more than likely, I'm betting on it, feature Azshara and her naga, with N'Zoth as the big baddie alongside her. At the end she is going to pull another invading portal for the Legion like she did during the War of the Ancients and that's when the Fel Beasts, Fel Hounds etc come to Azeroth. We will be able to hold and defend Azeroth in likely a huge event, and then will open our own portal or even use Naaru ships (Exodar repaired, everyone?) and travel to the Legion's homeworld and the Eredar's/Draenei's homeworld of Argus and lead an invasion ourselves to finally put an end to them. (Here is where we then meet up with Alleria and Turalyon, Anduin leading the newly founded Army of the Light as foreseen by Velen, etc. etc.)
    Last edited by mmoc51c778c914; 2012-10-04 at 10:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was surprised to see those fellas all over the place, aye. Heck, even one in the Ox temple.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakh View Post
    The thing is, the so-called "enchanted" waters are like purified or something with Titan-influence, and the guard actually can't believe that these powers are also at work in Pandaria (or, much likelier, doesn't have a clue about the titanic influence in Sholazar and is therefore completely at loss as to why these similar waters are now found in this new world).
    Wrathion's plans so somehow involve the mystical waters/"Well of Eternity of Pandaria", but what and how he is going to do is still to be speculated about.
    That he is the main character influencing the war and the downfall of Garrosh is pretty obvious, as he promises both the Alliance and the Horde his help in the struggle against the other faction, so he plays both sides to his advantage (whatever that may be).

Nevertheless, I highly doubt that the war will instantly be over in the second Garrosh is killed, and I highly doubt that the next expansion will be about the Burning Legion. There is absolutely no hint as to why the Legion should return at exactly that moment in time, we as mortal races have beaten them once and they would likely do so again.
    No, the next expansion will more than likely, I'm betting on it, feature Azshara and her naga, with N'Zoth as the big baddie alongside her. At the end she is going to pull another invading portal for the Legion like she did during the War of the Ancients and that's when the Fel Beasts, Fel Hounds etc come to Azeroth. We will be able to hold and defend Azeroth in likely a huge event, and then will open our own portal or even use Naaru ships (Exodar repaired, everyone?) and travel to the Legion's homeworld and the Eredar's/Draenei's homeworld of Argus and lead an invasion ourselves to finally put an end to them. (Here is where we then meet up with Alleria and Turalyon, Anduin leading the newly founded Army of the Light as foreseen by Velen, etc. etc.)
    Actually that sounds way more plausible and better than my suggestion. I totally forgot about Azshara and her Naga. They are still out there and prolly working in ties with N´zoth. I don´t know if they will be subject of a single expansion or if they are in a content patch of MoP.

So we have 85-90 in MoP now and we already know that MoP will heavily focus on the war between Horde and Alliance. We also know that the BL is out there waiting for there chance. So after we defeated/killed Garrosh in the final MoP raid there won´t be peace automatically that´s true but one can assume that with peace guys like Anduin, Jaina, Velen, the Pandaren and maybe Thrall the faction relationship will greatly improve afterwards.

So then the next expansion kicks in. Lvl 90-95 featuring Azshara, N´zoth and his cronies and so on. So in the first few patches we fight our way to them similar to the patches leading up to Arthas (starting with Naxx and so on). Then at some point Azshara goes WoE 2.0 and starts to summon the Burning Legion like she did back in the day. The following few patches we fight to hold the demons at bay and then we finally reach Azshara.

Afterwards the Draenei and the Naaru decide that we should end the BL once and for all. Anduin then founds the Army of Light and leads them. The draenei FINALLY repair the Exodar and so we take the fight to the BL homewold.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-10-04 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visionary teen with an "I'm the only one" complex out to make a new world.

I've seen this before somewhere. It didn't end well.