Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Single target is fine now, multi-target dps is what is dead. Wet noodle and short duration moonfire/sunfire is what's up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davestir View Post
    The only problem i see with this thread.. at least the negative comments in this thread... is that every dps moonkin that isnt happy, isnt happy because they want to be pulling EQUAL TO if not MORE DAMAGE than all other dps. It is pure dps envy.
    Tell that to my raidleader when he's fuming at me for not pulling the same DPS as everyone else when the enrage timer is TIGHT and unforgiving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    What game are you people playing? lol.

I'm in agreement with Mudkiper. Our single target is fine. Infact, I'm consistantly top in Mogushan. Single target, on a fight like Feng the Accursed, I peak at over 140k, and then it slowly falls back down and I steadily push about 55k. Armory = signature.

Also, FoN is a PoS talent. Whoever suggested that, no wonder you have complaints about our dps.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 06:50 PM ----------

Hahahahahahahahahahahah. You HAVE to be joking. I hope you're joking.
    Well, I do more dps on Feng than your 55k (constantly keeping up 61-62k) dps and still lock, mage and dk top me - so I guess your teammates are bad. And boomkins are at the bottom with hunters, easy as.