Thread: Minifernal

Minifernal

So ive been camping the minifernal since the launch of mop and it just simply doesnt want to spawn

Ive killed hundreds of infernals hoping that will make one spawn but to no avail plus it doesnt help having at least 10 people hovering around felwood just waiting to snap this pet up

i would love to have this for my warlock pet team of this my fel flame and twilight fiendling

So does anyone have any good advice or storys about how you gotten this pet i would appreciate it

They are just very rare. Try right after a server reset. From what I have seen, no more than two are up at a time and they can also join in to assist the other wildlife around there at a rate of about 1:20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like its very VERY rare, some say its bugged. I personal have not seen one yet.

see check here :
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Super-Thread

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7097233?page=1

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i managed to get a green one (stil trying to get a blue). It spawned (if i remember right) at 13.00 server time. But its probaly random timer.

(unlike kara shade... it spawns at 00.01)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I believe it only spawns at night.

I was questing through Felwood a while ago and there were loads of Minfernals around.

Deleted
    I got mine after a server restart. There were no Minfernals there when the server restarted but when it was back up, there were plenty of them. I was lucky enough to get a rare one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to see ONE, but lo and behold it was inside a tree >.>
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

When i was questing there on my priest this morning at about 3am server time there were literally 100 of them. I couldnt go anywhere near or around that particular quest hub without seeing 20 running around like mad.

I guess I just got lucky. There were people hovering above the area when I got there, but apparently they were AFK or just not paying enough attention, because I managed to snag one right under their noses. Only spawn I've ever seen during three or four trips to Felwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well i managed to get a green one (stil trying to get a blue). It spawned (if i remember right) at 13.00 server time. But its probaly random timer.
    "Several UI and other improvements will be added to the Pet Battles system, including a way to upgrade the rarity of pets that you’ve captured."

This was for patch 5.1, so unless you absolutely need and want that rare Minfernal right now, I wouldn't waste too much time trying to catch a rare one, as it's bound to be insanely elusive given the rare nature of the pet to begin with.
    Last edited by Woebegone; 2012-10-08 at 01:17 PM.

I have been camping the spot for a week with not a single sight of a minfernal. I have tried the companion battles to see if they would join in but no luck either.

On the flip side - I snagged a rare giraffe (hooray) which has been getting a number of comments. Its pretty tall!

Hope I see an minfernal soon. They are pretty damn awesome. Oddly enough - the rarer they are and the harder I work for it ... the more I enjoy it.

There are loads when I fly over, but as soon as I arrive at the scene they all have vanished with no-one in sight.

I've seen them once at the start of MoP, but battles were bugged then and couldnt catch one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    They are just very rare. Try right after a server reset. From what I have seen, no more than two are up at a time and they can also join in to assist the other wildlife around there at a rate of about 1:20.
    Can you please explain what do you mean by this, what did you battle, rats ? Please help as I've been camping for days but there is thread on the wow forums saying they wont join in battle if you a battle pets around the area or in the area. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    There are loads when I fly over, but as soon as I arrive at the scene they all have vanished with no-one in sight.
    Cross realm Bro......

This is why i hated taking flight routes while leveling, I would see a ton of rares but when i get there... it a whole other ballgame

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Can't seem to get him either. I read that you can get transferred to real ID friends realm and it might be there but didn't see any doing that either :/

This is why I hate cross realm zones, I logged in after a realm reset and there were 10+ people there and the Minifernals were already gone