Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, but I wish there was an actual choice at that tier for Guardians.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apostoloss View Post
    yes i was trying to make a boomkin spec that purely helps with healing but instead of that i went with dream of cenarious. With more gear and spirit you can actually dps and heal at same time... When i tried it i had 469 gear so i could't do that for long but i managed to have 20-22k hps while boomkin and heal through heroic dungeons as boomkin.
    Well if a good tank 600k hp I can just go boomkin:/. I miss my wrath days where I could heal/dps as boomkin, though I totally outgeared it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was healin a run in the instance on the 'great wall' the massive bug that you blow the armor off of. Popped HoTW after his armor was gone and proceeded to do like 50% of the dmg from the entire group for the kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

U all are missing one important thing, as much it is helpfull burst of dps it should me mostly being valutable as a short time buff that removes mele / ranged requirements for certain boss fights.
    And as much as blizzard hates mele im glad they put this talent in the last tier.

Deleted
    I still use HotW on most fights as a cat, the 6% agi buff creates a better overall Damage buff if you're not able to keep doc running because of target swaps/PR falling off etc, the damage i do is still on par with DoC.

Quote Originally Posted by mojrer View Post
    U all are missing one important thing, as much it is helpfull burst of dps it should me mostly being valutable as a short time buff that removes mele / ranged requirements for certain boss fights.
    And as much as blizzard hates mele im glad they put this talent in the last tier.
    obviously you've never come across warriors or rogues? who not only can cleave on most fights but have amazing execute phases pushing them to the top of the dps meeter.
    Last edited by mmoc8c543d8fa8; 2012-11-05 at 11:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    resto druids, when you use HotW to dps do you prefer to use cat form or to use wrath/Moonfire?

also does Killer instinct double dip from the passive bonus of HotW? I mean does the 1.06 intellect bonus lead to a 1.06^2 agility bonus?
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-11-05 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    With 0 buffs, and without HotW I have 14 526 agility in cat form. With HotW it's 15 396, which is ~6% more, so no, it doesn't double dip.

After the hotfix, I dps as a caster. I find it much more comfortable, and the dmg might be the same outside of BL, but during it it's definiately better to dps with mf/wrath.

Healing heroic dungeons and pulling 85k dps... Ppl are like "WTF!?!!!?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a good spell. I use it on our Elegon kills and just rejuv everyone come last phase. The end healing meter imakes me laugh. 12% of the overall healing done for the fight in 45 seconds hahaha. Also works wonders on Blade Lord Ta'Yak in second phase. Rejuv ALL the raid!!