Deleted

pre-raid daggers

I was wondering: Where you you people get your daggers from in order to prepare for raiding?
    Currently I have 1 blue dagger: liuyang's light-lit longshank, but I am clueless as to where I can find another dagger.

Um obviously heroic dungeons... Your only other option (discounting actual raids as then it wouldn't be something you could get to prepare for raiding) is conquest daggers, but those require you to first earn a certain amount of conquest points so you would need at least another couple weeks to get them (and are only 470 for the non 2200 weapons anyway).

Dungeon journal has all the loot, pick the dagger you like better and go for it. Alternatively you could just specific queue for both trying to get one faster.

Removed for false info. Apparently I was seeing what I wanted to see and am now disappointed.
    Last edited by gerni; 2012-10-04 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gerni View Post
    You could also get revered with the Klaxxi. The weapons they sell were reduced from requiring exalted to revered with that JP hotfix. http://www.wowhead.com/item=89393
    I missed that change. Maybe I don't have to keep running heroics after all. I haven't seen a single i463 dagger drop yet and I was running specific heroics to increase the chances as well (the lock is still in place though)

If you're exceptionally lucky or slightly masochistic, you could farm Vine-Cracked Junkbox for the chances of getting either Krol Scimitar or The Gloaming Blade.

Macro pickpocket into your opening attacks and hope.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by gerni View Post
    You could also get revered with the Klaxxi. The weapons they sell were reduced from requiring exalted to revered with that JP hotfix. http://www.wowhead.com/item=89393
    The weapons weren't actually changed, you still need to be exalted for them. Seems a bit random as they expect you to have your valor gear before you get some dungeon equivalent daggers. I guess they're meant for transmog more than anything else.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!