1. #1

    What is your rep with August Celestials?

    I finally decided to do towlong steppes quests (skipped this zone leveling) and got my shado-pan rep to honored (i am human, plus i did the sha of anger turn in). BUT, i did not find a single august celestial quest and am at 1200/3000 neutral.


    Have i missed quests or is this about where i should be?

    Yes i realize golden lotus rep unlocks dailies for this rep and shado-pan, i was just curious what celestial rep should be at before this happens.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    The Insane Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    15,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    I finally decided to do towlong steppes quests (skipped this zone leveling) and got my shado-pan rep to honored (i am human, plus i did the sha of anger turn in). BUT, i did not find a single august celestial quest and am at 1200/3000 neutral.


    Have i missed quests or is this about where i should be?

    Yes i realize golden lotus rep unlocks dailies for this rep and shado-pan, i was just curious what celestial rep should be at before this happens.

    Thanks.
    It's about where you should be. It's a silly system, but it is how it is.

  3. #3
    lol i just stumbled onto the "loremaster of pandaria" achievement, so my august celestials rep BETTER be what it should be , since i did basically every quest in this continent lol!

  4. #4
    I'm at 550/3000 neutral, and only completed a bit more than half of Panda Loremaster. Don't think you can go much higher than your rep for the moment.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire Poysonivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    3300/6000. Haven't done dailys today
    Did you use some of the pipes to get that Golden Lotus rep up?

  7. #7
    From what i've read, you have to be revered with the Golden Lotus to open up the dailies from the August Celestials and Shado-Pan... Is this correct?

  8. #8
    Mechagnome Kobomino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    526
    Got Loremaster and I'm still neutral, just grinding Golden Lotus on Friendly at the moment. Been 90 for a week!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Got Loremaster and I'm still neutral, just grinding Golden Lotus on Friendly at the moment. Been 90 for a week!
    It's only been out a week, so 1st day 90? Cough no life cough <_<
    I haven't even logged in yet... Work and Korean Dramas and Anime and TV.
    Winterblade 90 Worgen Death Knight
    >> Click signature for Armory link <<

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    Did you use some of the pipes to get that Golden Lotus rep up?
    Of course. And I also farmed those keys to open chests with lotus rep items

  11. #11
    Mechagnome Kobomino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    It's only been out a week, so 1st day 90? Cough no life cough <_<
    I haven't even logged in yet... Work and Korean Dramas and Anime and TV.
    Lol, I've only played few hours a night and it wasn't that hard to get to 90 :P there are people who done this the next day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •