Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I dunno... all I see in BGs are little ice barriers everywhere. Fighting 2 frost mages at once is such a pain for a melee class that doesnt have a temporary snare immunity.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Mage was my favorite class and offered so much depth in pvp, that is until cataclysm ruined the playstyle and I'm not optimistic about MoPs mage changes.

Quote Originally Posted by scuac View Post
    If fewer people are playing mages it can only be because they are intimidated by the mage sheer awesomeness and power.
    The bigger problem is finding diamonds is a sea of sand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Most mages I know that rerolled did so because they didnt like the concept of the level 90 talents.. Though most mages I knew in cata as still mages , aint looking forward for pvp'ing though
    That's funny, I rerolled back to my mage after not liking my shadowpriest direction in MoP. I know I'm not the only one. Love being back playing the mage, very enjoyable.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Deleted
    I just came back to my old mage now in mop and i gotta say i enjoy it alot. I played mage during vanilla, TBC and then reroled to my warrior. Now that i'm back i've gotta say that frost in pve is the most fun i've ever had with a dps class.

I played holy paladin in vanilla. Switched to my mage in BC and never looked back.

I have always loved playing mage. However, the new lvl 90 talents, from my point of view, are so absurdly horrible, that I for the first time are looking for a new main class.

Though playing in a rading guild, I do not have limitless options and I don´t know if I want to go through the efford of learning a new class to the extend that is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    I dunno... all I see in BGs are little ice barriers everywhere. Fighting 2 frost mages at once is such a pain for a melee class that doesnt have a temporary snare immunity.
    Ice Barrier is now available to all mage specs, the only clues left to tell if that mage is Frost are the water elemental and whether he is casting Frostbolts (and if you have a real good eye you might be able to tell when they use Icy Veins if you know what the effect looks like).