Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

wiggle ears, eyebrows etc

What very hard to isolate muscle can you move? I can raise both of my eyebrows, and can wiggle my right ear very well, I can also wiggle my left ear, but not as good as my right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have none of that and no double joints or other similar "quirks." Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'8" I am exceptionally ordinary.

Deleted
    i cannot raise the right side of my upper lip

10+ Year Old Account
    I can do this weird thing where I can stick out my shoulder blade way out to the point it looks like I have wings.

I can kind of suck in the skin at my shoulders and have weird cup shapes form in between the bones, not sure if thats normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    i cannot raise the right side of my upper lip
    haha I'm the exact opposite, I can't raise the left side.

I can't really do anything special though. /sob

Edit: I can make myself cross-eyed, but can't everyone do that?
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Only thing I can do is make myself cross-eyed and then move one eye while the other keeps looking "inwards" :/

I didn't know raising eyebrows or whatever was unusual, or raising one side of you lips, so i guess those are 2. Can't wiggle my ears though.
    X

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can pop my left shoulder out of its socket and crack my sternum like a knuckle. Pretty amusing.

Deleted
    I can move my nose, my ears, my lips all I want, eyes brows eyes, I think I can do almost everything with my face's muscles, but moving my ears is kinda hard. :b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    haha I'm the exact opposite, I can't raise the left side.

I can't really do anything special though. /sob

Edit: I can make myself cross-eyed, but can't everyone do that?
    What about this

Deleted
    Moved to Fun Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Can't do that but I can do this:

I have spent way too much time, over the years, trying to figure out what I can do with my face. Narcissism+Boredom+Mirrors=Bad Combo.

I can do a 'Mexican wave' with my eyebrows (albeit a little jerkily), wiggle both ears, flare my nostrils whenever, raise both sides of my upper lip and roll my tongue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can wiggly my ears like dumbo. They move so much its retarded. Can also raise my eyebrows to an extent and wrnech my left thumb in all weird sorts of ways. Wont work with the right though.

Oh and I can look like the inverse-cross-eyed man aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I can raise my eyebrows which I believe is really really common. Then I can do the Bewitched nose wiggle, if I concentrate really really hard \o/

Deleted
    I can raise/play with my eyebrows, wiggle my ear and do funny stuff with my abdomen. (make it look like waves for example)
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2012-10-01 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hm, I just remembered, I can't raise my left eyebrow alone, only the right one, but I can raise both at the same time. I hate this because I like to give the sexy looks to some people and it's getting bored to do that always with the same eyebrow. xD

Deleted
    I can't raise my right eyebrow "alone". I can raise the left one or both at the same time, just not the right on it's own. I can wiggle my right ear quite a lot and the left one a bit. Would look funnier if I had bigger or more "outward" ears, though.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can raise my left eyebrow alone but not the right.
    I can wiggle both ears at the same time, or just the right one alone. Can't do the left alone.
    I can't raise the top right of my lip alone and I cannot frown.

Apparently not everyone can spread their toes. I can, but my boyfriend can't and it's funny to watch him try.

Deleted
    I can wiggle with my nose and open up my nostrils a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I can do this weird thing where I can stick out my shoulder blade way out to the point it looks like I have wings.
    I can do that too :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I can move my PC muscle.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."