title says it all: Are you happy with your rogue in MoP?
what are you happy with, what do you dislike?
- Still a nice ressource system
- I think rogue will still be competitive in MoP
- great cleave as combat
- nice mobility
- dual-wielding swords/axes/ ...
- shroud makes us a great choice for challenge modes
- i really like anticipation
- mutilate energy regen (actually my biggest problem atm)
- speccs feel pretty much the same
- combat plays pretty much the same as the last 6 years...
- sub feels like combat
- just did some heroics and encountered some bosses, which once again punisch sub's position requirements
- aoe feels weak compared to other classes
- i again feel punished by being melee for some bosses
- our ressource-system feels clunky when there's a lot of target switching (especially if there are lots of low lvl mobs which are spread all over the place...)
all in all im not really happy with my rogue, so i guess im gonna switch to warri or warlock (never played a range, so its something really new for me + no "melee-problems" anymore + can kick some mage asses...)