Question Macros for a low-newbie Retri pally

Hi all,

I want to ask for help about some macros i found on the internet.First of all I want you if you dont mind ofc to give me some macros for retri paladin,if someone has already posted one of the macros below no need to repost them again.Thx alot!

Macros that id like to learn: 1) Crusader strike and if im pressing Shift button to do Hammer of righteous
    2) Wings+Guardian+inquistion all in one macro just these 3 together
    3) The macro that switches to Seal of Insight when I pop Divine Shield
    4)Is there a macro when im using the roll button of my mouse over a target to cast on this target Hand of protection and plus if im holding Shift button to cast again as mouseover with the roll button hand of Sacrifice?

I m totally bad with macros and its my first time using them so please write down the specific text i have to copy into my macro list and use it immediately! Once again I hope u will save my life.

/kisses to all

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Hammer of the Righteous;Crusader Strike
    Code:
    #showtooltip Inquisition
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
    /cast Inquisition
    3. No way to do this in one press, have to press it twice
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=30 Divine Shield,Seal of Insight
    4. Place this macro on your actions bars and then create a keybind to your mouse wheel
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,mod:shift]Hand of Sacrifice;[@mouseover,help]Hand of Protection

First and foremost, is this supposed to be for PvP or for PvE? I kind of assume PvP based on the Bubble/Insight macro.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Thx a lot you were really helpfull and yes im going only pvp at the moment since I dont have time to raid due to work.If u have any other macro that u find it really usefull i would be gratefull.Once again thx alot <3

Shouldn't Guardian of Ancient Kings be popped FIRST until stacks are at 20 then wings?

edit: I don't want to sound like an ass. I'm just wondering if I'm doin it wrong
    Last edited by Baladash; 2012-10-05 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baladash View Post
    Shouldn't Guardian of Ancient Kings be popped FIRST until stacks are at 20 then wings?

edit: I don't want to sound like an ass. I'm just wondering if I'm doin it wrong
    That's why I asked about PvE or PvP - in PvP, you just want it up, I assume, where you want it staggered for maximum output in PvE.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Hammer of the Righteous;Crusader Strike
    I use this one. Also, got DS with mod:shift into TV button. Very... ergonomic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I use this one. Also, got DS with mod:shift into TV button. Very... ergonomic.
    I did have that set-up, but it's a bit of a pain during a long AoE fight/phase to have to keep using modifiers for each Hammer.
    So instead I tried macroing TV to Crusader and DS to Hammer, not sure if I like that either though, as it plays hell with Holy Avenger...

May have to just go for Hammer and CS seperate and then have DS and TV macroed together.