Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Windwalker Monk - Rising Sun Kick - 350k

With all CDs up (GoAK, AW, Trinket), I've landed 140k Templar's Verdicts, which come with a 57k Hand of Light on top of it, bringing it up to a total 197k single crit. Not as impressive as some here, but when I can land 2-3 of those consecutively (yes, I use Divine Purpose), it adds up damn fast.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

I haven't leveled my warrior to 90 yet, but at 85 on a level 90 target dummy with 5 stacks of taste for blood, trinkets proc'd and CS on target, heroic strike crit for 327k with Spear of Xuen. 240k pyro crit for mage, 130k mind spike with from darkness, comes light talent on my priestess. 130k Tv on my ret paly with wings and trinks lol

Eh, probably a Starsurge or Starfire for around 300k without any special mechanics.

Also, why are so many people posting numbers from "gimmicky" fights or mechanics... OP asked specifically not to do that... zzz
    Last edited by Babytaco; 2012-10-31 at 04:42 PM.

300-400k With starsurge as boomkin

389k on my arms warrior.

1235k from a single chaos bolt in Temple of Kot'mogu. Used all the cds + berserker, while i had orbs and enemy had orbs.
    Also, without orbs, my highest crit (selfbuffed) Would be around 400k or so, in pvp.
    Last edited by Axola; 2012-10-31 at 10:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a 170k ravage crit with the dream of cenarius buff, savage roar, tiger's fury, and wind song buff proc. I usually see 150k ferocious bite crits in raid environments.

Deleted
    3.6mil in temple of kutmogu with an orb full stacks all stuff procced, warior banner berserk flask food potions, on a player with orbs full stacked. I screamed like a like a little girl when I saw that damage. Chaos Bolt ofc :P

Deleted
    Rogue - subtlety - 330k eviscerate

It happened in a raid on a non gimmick fight, presumably the "stars aligned"

Deleted
    and i thought that my 3 holy power templar's verdict was nice. (175k) still gearing tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I see all those high crits and think "my Paladin is pathetic". Now is retribution my offspec, but I've seen crits in the 150K when soloing without cooldowns.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster - Keg Smash - ~250k, BUT I have seen some 250ish hits, usually when pulling the whole room of Bored students in Scholo, so IF they crit ever I'll have a 500k
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Oh god, I see all those high crits and think "my Paladin is pathetic".
    Pretty much my thought aswell, 120k-ish is pretty much the highest I see with my Templars Verdict.

Deleted
    160k kill command, in an arena =)

On a pve-geared enemy, I'm sure
    Last edited by mmoc911635af16; 2012-10-31 at 12:07 PM.