10+ Year Old Account

Is anybody actually gonna do this?

I guess it's not that much gold but the mount that costs 3x http://www.wowhead.com/item=83092#sold-by
    I guess it's not that much gold given what gold inflation is like but it still seems like a huge thing. Definetly glad it's account bound. I may give it a whirl. Does anybody have those 3 orbs or even the mount already?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

A crafted mount with a high price that has a fixed floor? Mechanohog version 2.0.

You bet your ass I am going to assemble Voltron!

Oh, the engineering mounts? Meh. I'll get to them when I get to them.

Already made one on the 3rd day of the expac but people seem to think they can buy it for less than 100k.... Also it costs 4 orbs, not 3. I think they see the orb price and assume its the cost of the mount, they dont take into account the living steel, gems or eyes.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2012-10-05 at 12:11 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    people on my server have the last mount already, the one where you put them all together to make one

Absolutely, some of the colors look amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    engi mounts at least look cool, wouldnt bother with the combined jc epic mount since it looks exactly like raf mount ;s