Thread: Is this right?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is this right?

I'm not a fan of dailies I admit. I find them to be the worst thing to be put into an MMO ever. Knowing you have to do the same boring time consuming quests (takes 2 hours to do all pandaria dailies) and to know that half of the gear you're able to get at exalted status with the faction is the same ilvl, neigh worser than Raid gear, after weeks of grinding the dailies.

Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-04 at 03:10 PM.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Deleted
    Your point is? I don't really know what you are asking, or what you are trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    (takes 2 hours to do all pandaria dailies)
    Maybe you should try a different quest route.

Quote Originally Posted by Fmp View Post
    Maybe you should try a different quest route.
    It takes 2 hours for me too, somewhere between 2 to 2.5 hours to do Klaxxi -> Tillers -> Golden Lotus -> Anglers -> Cloud Serpents.

Wish we had tabards for at least Golden Lotus and Klaxxi. =(
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2012-10-04 at 03:31 PM.

I wonder what it is Darsithis editted in that first post...Maybe he was the one to black out the names?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wonder what it is Darsithis editted in that first post...Maybe he was the one to black out the names?
    Picture size most likely, but in any case trying a diffrent route, I usually finish in an hour or so doing Cloud, Anglers, tillers, Lotus, Klaxxi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Nope he resized the image for me

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Your point is? I don't really know what you are asking, or what you are trying to say.
    My point is I have a better staff from a 20 minute heroic rather than the same ilvl staff which required exalted rep
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

10+ Year Old Account
    They fdup the rep rewards from the get-go. Even 458 doesn't make up for the fact that many have been full 463 before even being able to buy 450's... Still, random mounts and some VP. And the odd VP piece which will get replaced sooner or later. Plus Tillers and maybe Anglers are actually fun/useful.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is I have a better staff from a 20 minute heroic rather than the same ilvl staff which required exalted rep
    And? Still no point to be found. Or is it that you think everyone should play the way you do and thus rewards for alternative play styles should be removed?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Is there a question in this?

Deleted
    Nope he resized the image for me

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 05:29 PM ----------

You have to consider a couple of things

1. It's not guaranteed you will get the staff to drop
    2. This one is dirt cheap and no jp required

It's a nice item for those who doesn't get the drop is all

10+ Year Old Account
    i has a confuse. i'd be happy that an upgrade was so easy to get. or is it more of an issue that the items isn't more difficult for other people?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    They fdup the rep rewards from the get-go. Even 458 doesn't make up for the fact that many have been full 463 before even being able to buy 450's... Still, random mounts and some VP. And the odd VP piece which will get replaced sooner or later. Plus Tillers and maybe Anglers are actually fun/useful.
    Meh, I do 3-4 heroics per day (specific queues to get pieces of gear) and I'm still wearing jp gear because caster leather doesn't drop that much. Plate dps and cloth wearers have it easier since there are typically at least 2 options (spirit and non spirit hit cloth for example) for them and more specs use them.

Also that exalted staff OP mentioned isn't even a JP piece. Sure, it's a rep piece but I think it's meant to be better used for transmog since all the exalted weapons have the amber look to them.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    It takes 2 hours for me too, somewhere between 2 to 2.5 hours to do Klaxxi -> Tillers -> Golden Lotus -> Anglers -> Cloud Serpents.

Wish we had tabards for at least Golden Lotus and Klaxxi. =(

Putting a tabard for both Lotus & Klaxxi wouldn't be a great idea at all. I'd rather earn the rep via dailys can get gold / something out of last daily than using a tabard.

Deleted
    because in week one of LFR your going to completely deck out your character in epics.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And? Still no point to be found. Or is it that you think everyone should play the way you do and thus rewards for alternative play styles should be removed?
    I think the opposite. He is asking for another option not for one to be removed.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Your DPS blows.

Deleted
    is this right? I hope thats not all your money :P
    second who said dailys are all about gear? in the same print u posted theres a mount guess how u get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    because in week one of LFR your going to completely deck out your character in epics.
    Considering the droprates in DS after the loot changes, I doubt it. No more loot-trading in LFR, remember?

I think..the point..is hes broke