Deleted

Dizzying Haze and other Monk abilities..

Hi there,

thanks for taking the time to click on my thread!

NOW I hope u will take the time to help me with my question

Dizzying Haze, it feels a bit clunky to cast!! When U have to click button, choose place to cast, click mouse.. sigh.

Is it possible to get rid of the last step? clicking the mouse. So it will just cast on mouse spot so to say?

thanks for your time!
    Gsoz

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The same issue applies to Heroic Leap. You can have it cast with just one click but you need a gaming computer that allowed you to make macros. That way, you can set a button to click twice for you.

Edit: You need a gaming keyboard* I use the Logitech G510.
    Last edited by MrKnubbles; 2012-10-04 at 08:38 PM.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming from a DK and having to place Death and Decay constantly you will get used to it =P Plus after the pull you don't really need it again as KS applies the debuff.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

The most annoying part for me is that casting doesn't remove the reticule. Makes swapping to your next ability a bit awkward. Not a huge issue, but it does come up. I think there's probably a way to fix that with a macro if you really want but it just hasn't bothered me enough to make me want to do that yet.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I actually like that the casting circle stays. It makes it much easier to spam the ability on big packs when trying to group them for mass aoe.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

You really only need to use it to pull a group from ranged, I rarely use it in dungeons either way tho. Keg Smash provides the debuff as well.

Deleted
    Well, it goes for Ox Statue as well, and healing spheres.. guess I've gotten too used to smartcast like casting from playing LoL -.-

I would still very much like a "fix" if possible <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felade View Post
    The most annoying part for me is that casting doesn't remove the reticule. Makes swapping to your next ability a bit awkward. Not a huge issue, but it does come up. I think there's probably a way to fix that with a macro if you really want but it just hasn't bothered me enough to make me want to do that yet.
    Just right click... it clears the reticle for DH and Ox Statue. Also, any other ability clears it as well.

I'm liking that it stays now too cause sometimes I'll throw 2 if a group seems to spread out to all get hit by one.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.