View Poll Results: Europeans who would you vote for?

Voters
82. This poll is closed
  • Obama

61 74.39%
  • Romney

5 6.10%
  • Other

7 8.54%
  • Don't Care

9 10.98%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Europeans who would you vote for?

If you could vote in US election who would you vote for?

Deleted
    B Obama, without any doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    B Obama, without any doubt!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Quite weird we don't get to choose, since for many years it seems like the president of the US is actually the president of Earth.
    This too.
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2012-10-04 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Obama. Romney visited the UK and from what I heard his visit was less than fruitful.

Quite weird we don't get to choose, since for many years it seems like the president of the US is actually the president of Earth.

Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    This.
    /10chars
    My friend (who's more into American politics, or just politics in general than anyone I know) wholeheartedly informs me that both candidates are just as bad as the other and that they're both essentially bought out by companies or whatever, it's just Obama is a more likeable person.

That's all coming from my friend by the way, I don't know for sure. At any rate, I prefer Obama over Romney. There was a good discussion on English radio about this a few weeks ago and an old lady sort of person called in saying she didn't like the idea of Romney releasing some nukes because God told him too - since he's Mormon right? I'm not too sure I don't read too much into this sort of stuff. But as far as I know, no-one here in the UK wants Romney as president.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Idd, thats what media's makes it seems like. Atleast in Denmark they cover it way to much.

On topic; Obama most likely, but dont agree with all of his points. I however cant vote for Romney purely cause of his religion, and I bet his anti-abortion/gay and gun lover, like most republicans (Sterotyping ftw...?).
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Obama is probably closest to my own policies, but he is still too far to the right (and I consider myself somewhere in the middle of the European political spectrum)!

Deleted
    Obama most likely. From what little I gathered from the news papers, I have zero common ground with romney

Deleted
    Probably Obama, he seems to be more intelligent than Romney.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama because no other candidate is viable, but I would love it if there was a left-wing choice.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Not Obama, not Romney. Most of them really suck. I too believe Obama seems "nicer" but the majority of us don't follow US politics enough to understand it, goes for many Americans too I would guess though
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Voted: Other. Ron paul.

Deleted
    Obama 1000%

I'm not a big fan on him but Romney is just a fool in my opinion.

Europe is generally far more liberal than America. To them, Republicans probably sound like barbarians with their opposition to Universal Health Care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Europe is generally far more liberal than America. To them, Republicans probably sound like barbarians with their opposition to Universal Health Care.
    Their entire attitude of "Ah yeah i got money bitch... what ? You don't ? You're poor ? Here's a nice cup of "Go fuck yourself", enjoy".

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    Their entire attitude of "Ah yeah i got money bitch... what ? You don't ? You're poor ? Here's a nice cup of "Go fuck yourself", enjoy".
    Actually most Republicans (Such as myself) don't have a greedy streak. We prefer smaller government with less regulation. With smaller government comes smaller taxes, which is a very nice benefit.

The Democrat, because fuck Republican governments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Actually most Republicans (Such as myself) don't have a greedy streak. We prefer smaller government with less regulation. With smaller government comes smaller taxes, which is a very nice benefit.
    Source on that? Low taxes are always nice but of cost of something else, Most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Source on that? Low taxes are always nice but of cost of something else, Most of the time.
    Most likely from personal experience.

Unlike our popular belief of Republicans being the way we describe them to be, which also comes from personal experience.

It's hard to say both sides are wrong on their claims, but you can't say they're right either.