Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Double gain for alts is good, double gain to exalted is bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silly whiners. Grinding =/= fun.

Double gain for alts is good, double gain to exalted is bad.
    Even though I would really lie to make the revered part easy, I agree with this guy.

If u have an exalted reputation with a player all the others chars should have the exalted reputation too taking care of not taking the benefits of objects but take the benefits of patrons

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good I can work on my alts without having much of a headace now

tbh... as someone who wants the game to be hard, changes like this do not make it any "easier" just less boring... there is no skill in grinding reps on all 9 of your alts, just alot of wasted time. I dont mind grinding as long as it gives a reward that is worth getting, getitng something i have already achieved 9 more times is alot of hassle. I would like to see this change go further and make it so when you get exalted on main, all alts get bumped up to revered automatically.

Make the game hard, not boring, there is a difference.

I don't like the way this is set up. I would rather grind to exalted with no rep bonus on my main and get instant exalted on my alts. Or at least make it like those Nat Pagle books where I can buy for 1000g each BoA and give to my alt to use for +3000 rep or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    tbh... as someone who wants the game to be hard, changes like this do not make it any "easier" just less boring... there is no skill in grinding reps on all 9 of your alts, just alot of wasted time. I dont mind grinding as long as it gives a reward that is worth getting, getitng something i have already achieved 9 more times is alot of hassle. I would like to see this change go further and make it so when you get exalted on main, all alts get bumped up to revered automatically.

Make the game hard, not boring, there is a difference.
    This, exactly.

Beyond which.... it feels just odd that Revered -> Exalted will now take less base rep gained than honored -> revered. Not saying the new system is bad necessarily, but that's an oddity I think should be fixed. (Easiest way would be to drop Honored down to 10k, or bump revered up to 24/25k. Just so that the highest level of exalted actually takes the most rep, even if by a minimal amount.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bout time they made faction rep grinding easier.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most bodacious!

Somebody here LIKED farming the same reputation to Exalted with every single one of your alts?

I don't see how this makes stuff "easier", you still have to reach revered with your main. Once you've done that, what's the point of wasting time doing the same with your alts.

For the record, if it wasn't for the gameplay and mechanics issues, I'd fully support making reputations account-wide instead of character specific.

Think of this as "heirlooms for reps". Kinda like how they added those BoA commendation badges at the end of Wrath for Northrend factions.
    Last edited by SidheKnight; 2012-10-05 at 12:28 AM.

I think they should just go ahead and make reps account wide, period. This kind of thing is practically that, just go ahead and do it.

Why are so many people complaining ? You still have to grond it out on your first toon, so why does it matter if its easier on your alt? " Took one week to cave" Is bull, better them fix things quickly then wait a month.

Even thou soulstone and arena is still screwed wth.

Seems like a great idea to me. I don't think most people want to do this horrible grind you're doing on a main for all your alts. lol.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good change, though I think it's about time to just make rep account wide.

Ahh, easy mode Justicar / Conquerer?

Dear oh dear.

I find it's a good and bad decision. I guess people are glad to hear they'll be able to go for Justi or Conq but I would prefer it was kept seperate, since it is a pretty nifty achievement in its own right, especially if you have it on more chars, since it's not an acc bound title. Good for all the alts out there though, and timesaving is welcome.
    Last edited by Frazzle.d; 2012-10-05 at 03:15 AM.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcomed news. I was dreading having to redo all of the MoP factions on my alts.

I'm more okay with the alts, but I don't really see much point in doubling the main's reputation gain from Revered to Exalted. Doesn't that basically mean no character on your account would ever have to get reputation at the normal rate all the way through?

I'd kinda have prefered a BoA 'token' or something you could buy from quartermasters that gives 5000 or 10,000 rep at an average cost each or something to a double-faction-forever, but...oh well. If nothing else I'd have prefered exalted to have been the trigger for double rep gains.

Quote Originally Posted by pb0000 View Post
    They need to make all the gear accessible at revered and leave the vanity items like mounts and etc at exalted. That fixes all the issues with Rep grinds.
    It fixes non of the issues with grinds. That is, that the JP/VP vendors are locked behind rep, and I dont wanna do dailies on toons period, much less more one toon. Dailies are for people that don't have better ways to make gold.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by NecroFrYeR View Post
    Keep catering to the damn whiners. Rep was fine the way it was. Too many lazy ass people looking for instant gratification.
    Speak for your self...

Rep grinding has always been a monotonous pain in the ass and not fun in any way.

Now,I do not mind putting the effort on my main character and maybe a second one but beyond that...HELL NO!!!.

I support this change to the fullest.