10+ Year Old Account

Suggested raid ilvl?

My guild starts raiding next week. Seems as though many of the WoW fansites aren't updated. Anyone have a suggested ilvl I should require my raiders to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    ~463 ilvl should be required. That will be good enough to get through the first 4 bosses, the 5th and 6th will require a bit higher as their dps requirements are higher.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

As long as your in mostly blue heroics you should be geared enough

455 min 463 is ideal I guess.

Thats with gems, enchants and stuff. Gems add a LOT of stats to stuff currently.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    We've had no issues with people being in the 450s.

If you are a priest you might be able to raid with a ilvl of 600 but every other class will still out heal you.

Since raidfinder requires 463 I think you can see that as some sort of mark, very good players in a good guild used to work together can probably get away with a lot lower ilvl and at the same time some of us might need a bit higher since we don't execute things perfectly.

But since hc dungeons drop 463 gear and you have two pieces of crafted 472-epic and the sha-boss will give you epic 472-boots (I know that getting the tag might be hell) and you should be able to buy one piece of valorgear there should be no reason for you guys to be below 460 if you're not starting to raid until next week.