Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    mainstreetcm, didn't you get a healing spell for picking Holy? I can't remember and unfortunately don't have access to a talent calculator to check.
    Went through my spell page tonight and I only have access to the Flash Heal and the Power Word to help absorb damage. I keep it up on the Tank constantly, although I've found the lower level dungeons I'm going through aren't all that difficult, as long as I pay attention. From the looks of things I won't get a Heal over time ability for another couple of levels. Thanks again for your advice.

I was never too worried about being called a bad healer. I am leveling a tank for the first time as well and sometimes things just go wrong. If it's my fault I'll get some feedback and learn from it. Otherwise the ass-hats (as they seem to be called on here) don't phase me. Thanks again.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies guys, to clear up some of your questions here's a little more info.

I do not raid right now nor i do plan to do so on a regular basis (work and evening school has first prio) but i am looking forward to dungeons and maybe pugging some of the "easier" raids when the time comes. Maybe i'll even hop around doing a little pvp.

As to your discussion on whether or not the priest (or healing in general) is a hard playstyle, i can't say anything about my own experiences yet, but i am prepared that it's going to be notably different that what i'm used to, and therefor not easy for starters. I plan on using some time in dungeons with a group of friends and also PVP as someone suggested to get to know my abilities and keybindings and i do suspect it'll get easier over time.

Also I'm a she

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for going off topic SigneGT, I felt he was being a little rude and apparently I was a little too bored at work.

I'm not a raider myself (I just don't want to put the time or effort into it) but I do love dungeons, random BGs and even the LFR. I did pug BH all through cata and I did a trash firelands run but that's about it.

Hope some of that was helpful and again I apologize.

Deleted
    That's no problem at all, even though your posts were mostly angry, there was a lot of info at the same time