Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Your favorite WWF/WWE wrestler

Also, before I start I don't want any WRESTLING'S FAKE comments since we all know that, Also sorry if I posted in the wrong area

I was recently watching WWE with my lil cousin and I remembered back it was the sh*t and alot of folks loved it, anyways, was wondering, what's your favorite wrestler?

My top 6 (No need to have only 1 or only 6 or whatever, do as much as you like)

1.Triple H
    2.Hulk Hogan
    3.Steve Austin
    4.Shawn Michaels
    5.Undertaker
    6.The Rock.
    7.Bret Hart.
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2012-08-15 at 04:12 AM.
    Howay the lads!

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved WCW / WWF when I was a kid. Back then my favourite wrestlers were Scott Steiner and sadly Chris Benoit.

Did a top 6 because you did...I have a lot of favorites, but these are my typical favorites.

1. Undertaker
    2. Jeff Hardy
    3. Edge
    4. Steve Austin
    5. Shawn Michaels
    6. Rey Mysterio

For me it was The Rock when he was part of the Rock 'n' Sock Connection with Mankind. I also liked Batista. There's also a lot more that I liked, but those 2 would have to be my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) The Rock
    2) HHH
    3) Hulk Hogan
    4) Ultimate WArrior
    5) Shawn Michaels
    6) Brett Hart

I think most people regard the attitude era as the best for WWE thats why most of the wrestlers will feature from then.

Austin Aries is my favorite wrestler, but he works for TNA.

I had been saying he was the best damn wrestler I know of since he debuted in TNA, then he won the X division titled and dominated, and now he's the world champion, as it SHOULD be. I like that TNA actually recognizes talent and puts the best on top as it should be. He's a top notch wrestler.

Favorite in WWE is Wade Barrett, but he's on the shelf atm

But this came on RAW tonight! Woohooo!!!!

Barrett has the best damn mic skills as we call it, and fairly high in ring skills, he's the future of this business imo

So far in this topic, I take it that I'm the only one that keeps up with current wrestling :/
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-08-07 at 06:21 AM.

Undertaker, few years ago. Nowadays watching him is just depressing, I wish they would just let him retire already.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Jeff Hardy, always will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Rock!

Although he's not as good as he used to be (acting) when he makes his returns. I liked his old style better. He shouldn't be allowed to say anything before saying 'Finally ... blah blah blah'

As a non American I haven't really watched any of this. But Machoman Randy Savage was the shiat!

OH YEAH!

RiP Randy Savage, Machoman.

Edit:

Hilarious!
    Last edited by JayJay09; 2012-08-07 at 10:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched WWF in years and years, but I had the biggest crush on Shawn Michaels.

He was my favorite.

...because of sexy.

Bret The Hitman Hart was always my favourite.

In no specific order.

Shawn Michaels
    Stone Cold
    Sting (mainly WCW / blue pants string)
    Ultimate Warrior
    Hulk Hogan
    Razor Ramon
    Diesel
    Undertaker
    Yokozuno
    John Cena
    The Rock
    Tatanka
    X-Pac
    HHH

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    Austin Aries is my favorite wrestler, but he works for TNA.

I had been saying he was the best damn wrestler I know of since he debuted in TNA, then he won the X division titled and dominated, and now he's the world champion, as it SHOULD be. I like that TNA actually recognizes talent and puts the best on top as it should be. He's a top notch wrestler.

Favorite in WWE is Wade Barrett, but he's on the shelf atm

Barrett has the best damn mic skills as we call it, and fairly high in ring skills, he's the future of this business imo

So far in this topic, I take it that I'm the only one that keeps up with current wrestling :/
    I watch it periodically off and on. I mostly read about the shows and then if something big happens I'll go back and watch it. If a PPV seems worthwhile I've been going to a local movie theater to watch it for $20 bucks. I did go to Miami earlier this year for Wrestlemania but don't think I'll go next year in NYC. Almost 8k for the VIP trip package. Ouch!

I did see Austin Aries a month ago and even got a picture taken with him, Kurt and AJ inside the ring. That was cool!

Wade should have been shot to the moon with the Nexus angle but now it seems like they don't know what to do with him. Glad he's back from injury as that looked painful.

OT:

1. Bret Hart
    2. Randy Savage
    3. The Rock
    4. Stone Cold
    5. Undertaker

Havent watched this for 7 years I think my old favourite is Stone Cold, The Rock, and maybe Goldberg.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Shawn Michaels
    Steve Austin
    The Rock (Rock vs Austin era was the best ever)
    Goldberg
    HHH

10+ Year Old Account
    i can't believe no one has mentioned the other old school greats; jake the snake roberts, big boss man, hacksaw jim dugan, andre the giant, king kamala, legion of doom, the harts (they all rocked), jimmi the supa fly snuka(sp?), ted dibiasi the million dollar man. ahh the nostalgia. now a days i cant stand it for more than a few minutes.

Bret Hart and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart (dude is short as hell, but the nicest guy ever)
    Steve Austin
    motherfucking Legion of Doom
    Yokozuna

10+ Year Old Account
    1. King Kong Bundy
    2. Nailz
    3. The Rock
    4. Moondog Spot
    5. Alex Riley
    6. Iron Mike Sharpe
    7. Uncle Elmer

Shawn Michaels ... before the remade horrible DX and before his retirement of losing to a half dead looking undertaker.
    Randy Orton.. mm more so the Legend Killer. But I still like him now as well.
    Edge
    Billy Kidman and Paul London
    John Morrison

Hulk Hogan really? how is he on peoples list. GOD awful.