Silvershard Mines Cheating?

I was just in a battleground and with 45 seconds left before the BG started, I was alliance, we got notification that the horde have taken control of three carts and before we got out when the countdown got to zero they captured 3 carts. The players were from Mal Ganis and Ravenholdt and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. It was a random BG.

Just was curious if there is something wrong or clock issues?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty certain it's not cheating or exploiting. It might just be a bug, because in all of my 500-some bg's played, I've only been in one when I was unequivocably certain I was a witness of cheating.

Solely based on my (admittedly anecdotal) experience, I would imagine its a bug. If I end up being correct, you should put this in the bug report forums.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

It's probably just a bug. I've heard this more than once so it could go either way, but if it was an exploit, I'm sure Blizz would have handled it already.

Don't post in an unreadable color
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-05 at 01:38 AM.

Ok thanks I Reported it the main forums and now just had this like 5 mins ago:

I got thrown into a random BG just now for the same one (silvershard mines) and it was stuck at 1599/1600 for horde and 1532/1600 for alliance. I just had to leave because there was no winning, but everyone else was staying to honor point farm. So I got the deserter buff. People were capturing carts and everything, but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    Ok thanks I Reported it the main forums and now just had this like 5 mins ago:

I got thrown into a random BG just now for the same one (silvershard mines) and it was stuck at 1599/1600 for horde and 1532/1600 for alliance. I just had to leave because there was no winning, but everyone else was staying to honor point farm. So I got the deserter buff. People were capturing carts and everything, but nothing.
    ha i streamed like 10 minutes of that bg. it had been going on for 26 o 27 hours already. i queued into it twice actually ahah
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex