Poll: Which Rep System do you like?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I like the new system. I think it brings back the "effort" feel when you get an item after being revered/exalted. I simply love the little buzz I get when I finally hit exalted and make my way to the quartermaster which I have no idea where its located.

Simply amazing.
    Keep it please.

Makes it feel more like BC. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, welcome to the world of warcraft noobs. You're lucky you get rewards from doing random dungeons at all!

Also your poll left out the BC system and the vanilla system (which for vanilla was straight grind for the most part.)

yea i hate the current system which is why i didnt buy MOP. I was hoping it would change a little once people started playing the game but i was sorely mistaken. It just seems like a very huge time sink and i would rather not pay for a game thats going to have me grind like that. Wish it were different but oh well...

One of the things I don't like. A semi-forced grind.

Dailies ... zzzzzzz, not for me at all - i'm not a robot.

If it does not involve instances in some way, it's a terrible system imo. Even the BC model is better than this. Dailies for rep for a few factions? Maybe. All of them? Heartbreaking.

Its nice that I have something to do on non-raid nights. But on raid nights I'm busy as hell lol