I was excited to get something hardly anyone had...

So I farmed up the red flying disc...or got the rep and bought it, then mmo has a big article about how to get it, and now I'm kinda bummed. Does anyone know of any other cool vanity items mounts or pets that came out in panda you can get that not alot of people know about yet?

Deleted
    Alani mount.
    Go farm the 10 skyshards.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on your new mount.

Unfortunatly, this is a MMO, meaning that nothing is sacred for very long. I'd advise you to enjoy what you have for you, and not the relative uniqueness of it. My advice will save you time and frustration and ultimatly lead to a much greater enjoyment of the game.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Alani mount.
    Yeah have fun with that one, RNG all ova the place!

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Alani mount.
    and get to exalted with August Celestials.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I've been doing my dailies there, but have been leveling an alt so havent taken the time to commit to hours of shard farming as the drop rate on the shards seem quite low. It is an amazing mount though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    So I farmed up the red flying disc...or got the rep and bought it, then mmo has a big article about how to get it, and now I'm kinda bummed. Does anyone know of any other cool vanity items mounts or pets that came out in panda you can get that not alot of people know about yet?
    Idk what server you're on, but Zul'Jin is a high pop server and that thing is already like the bronze drake...

Everyone on my server has been derping around on those discs since Day 3 of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no secrets in MMO's.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

yeah wtf you talking about OP.... those discs are EVERYWHERE before ths article.... SO HARD to fly around and click stuff without even dismounting

Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    Question - did you do it completely on your own, with no outside help. By exploring the world, as intended and discovering and reading all the items ?

Did you answer NO, then you have nothing to whinge about - so stop whinging.
    Did you answer YES, then impressive feat in a week or so, you shouldn't have told anyone but you (or someone like you) did - so thanks very much for doing all the hard work for lazies like me.

Anything you can just buy straight up is never going to be rare. If you want rare, you need to go for the ones that are 0.01% drop rates, or require a ridiculous grind (the Archy bug mount, for example).

Of the mounts I've got, the bug is the only one I consider "rare" at the moment. I've got a few random drop mounts from Wrath (green proto and polar bear), but I've seen plenty of those around, not exactly rare. But I wanted them, and it was cool to get them.

I remember when the Horseman's Reins used to be rare. The year after I got it, it started dropping all over the place.. not rare anymore.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    Everyone on my server has been derping around on those discs since Day 3 of the expansion.
    basically this for my server, doesnt help it's an RP server too

Deleted
    Challenge mode mount? Only need silver in every one which really isn't that difficult.

Deleted
    I'm not seeing to many flying around on the JC mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you wanted something no one else had why would you pick the easiest mount to get?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."