Well lets see, sum it up into a few points:
- Leveling feels slow, to me with many alts this is an annoyance.
- Reputations are to slow, compared to the reward you get. But this is somewhat "fixed" in a future patch, so no big deal.
- Where your dailies are located was confusing when I first hit 90, could at least have added one of those yellow ! on the map like they did for many other quests, so you had an idea on where to go.
- Scenarios where very confusing the first time I did them, they could make them better for sure.
- The music (most anyway) is great.
- I liked most of the zones, valley of the four winds was the most bland. And Kun'lai felt to big, favorite is dread wastes.
- Many more interesting quests than before, kept things interesting.
- Having my own farm is awesome, but growth patterns are inconsistent. And it should be more obvious when your crops are done (usually a day, but it varies a lot).
- Pet battles didn't turn out to be as fun as I imagined (as I love pokemon), instead it got kinda annoying after a while (max lvl pet is like 11).
- I do not like the world bosses returning, the same drama and complaints that where seen with the old ones came back. Should have made them instanced encounters.
- Professions are probably to easy to skill up now, AND materials are extremely easy to come by as well. Making it hard to earn any decent gold on either gathering or crafting, as prices are already very low. Cooking was over complicated, fishing still sucks, first aid is still uninteresting and archaeology is more or less the same - just faster.
- The lorewalkers faction was awesome, now we just need it to cover even more lore!
- The klaxxi are great, really enjoying them - to me one of the most interesting factions so far. And great voice acting for them!
All in all ? MoP is ok so far, it's still early. We will see a lot more changes made, for better or worse.