Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This expansion is awesome, so much to do, really fun and awesome expansion

I'm doing Challenge mode and Pet Battles, i like that i don't have to do raids to have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Good i think. Though i cant raid due to queue times to log in, and raiding is pretty much the only thing i really want to do.

This is why I always stick with mid pop servers :3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    The players seems to be more like a threat nowadays. THE SECOND THERE*S NO MORE CONTENT I*LL UNSUBSCRIBE HERPA DERP. People had subscription either way, down time up time. People think of themselves like some mighty powah, ohh 12.99 a month, blizz you better not mess with me cuz then 1 of 10 mill subscribers will leave woohoo

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 05:54 AM ----------

In cata you whined about heroics being too hard, now too easy. Please make up your mind?
    There is always going to be someone who whines about a decision, so you can't really rely on their opinions, and I honestly I don't think Blizzard does. They look at what they did, the outcome, and figure out what they could have done better.

People leaving because they are bored or not satisfied is not really a threat, even if people don't whine about it on the forums those are the reasons people leave. If a lot of people are leaving, then it is a problem, if they aren't then it isn't. The hard thing for Blizzard is to fight these problems proactively and stop them before they happen. It is much easier to keep player subscribed by giving them fun stuff to do than to convince them to come back after they have lost faith in the company. Frankly I think not playing a game because you aren't having fun isn't a threat it is common sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaubia View Post
    PvE = blizzard said challenge modes will be the hardest content in game and looking at guys who stream those like sco they look pretty easy... norlams and heroics are just joke
    So you are basically saying that you watched someone run 100 meters in under 10 seconds and are now calling it easy. Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, I'm liking it a lot. My monk is 88 and I'm trying to get her to 90 by the middle of the weekend. I'm not looking forward to daily grinds, so I'm gonna see if I can avoid that with tons of dungeon runs or something (I've never been a dailies person in this game, ever).

I can't wait to get to 90 with my pals though so we can start doing stuff together. Probably gonna try to have a gear set for all three specs, since I'm relatively fond of the healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Araestira View Post
    As cata was about to end, The positive thoughts I had for MoP started to dwindle. I started having some doubts about MoP but now I can say that it is much better then what i thought.
    I would say, so far, I am really enjoying it (Giving it about a 8.9/10)
    I would go as far to say that it, to an extent, feels kind of over whelming. (I have many, many alts and my prediction is this will die down as time progresses of course). I am sort of glad that Blizz with-holded LFR, and normal raids, so that I at least had some time to level one alt/gear my main a little more.
    Like wise. There is a ton to do. For example I want to eventually make the JC mounts to eventually get the epic one, but it requires alchemy for the bars and I haven't even looked at my rogue yet. lol. Take into account that the bars have a 1day cd unless I get spirit of harmony, but they're bop. sigh. :P

7.5/10.

I'm enjoying the quests and the rep grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    I know a lot of people will overhype a game that they like and that they want to do well. I don't want anybody to lie, I don't want anybody to exaggerate, and I don't want anybody to troll. I just want your 100% honest opinion on how MoP is so far. Please rate the following categories on a scale of 1/10. 1 being worst, and 10 being best.
    PVP Balance
    PVE Balance
    PVE Difficulty compared to WOTLK Difficulty (1 being way easier, 10 being way harder, 5 being about the same)
    Story Depth (With 1 being boring and 10 being interesting, and gripping) (Does the PVE content relate to, and bolster the story line?)
    It's awesome.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    As i stated before, i like it alot but havent playd a huge amount of it.
    But its great, compared to Cata its much, much better

Deleted
    its a very beautiful Game the zones are all have very nice flair to them.
    Healing for example is quit fun with the given mana pool you got.
    Only down side is the massive grinds of dailies at end game to reach exalted with the factions.
    But all in all i am not disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    its a very beautiful Game the zones are all have very nice flair to them.
    Healing for example is quit fun with the given mana pool you got.
    Only down side is the massive grinds of dailies at end game to reach exalted with the factions.
    But all in all i am not disappointed.
    The way I look at it, the longer the grind the better. If it was all super fast to get exalted with most of the factions what fun would that be? haha. The longest grind for a faction if you want to call it that is Nat Pagle and in the end all you get is some lousy hat. Terrible reward. LOL.

Mop was better than I expected, but it has some glaring issues such as the stupid amount of rep grinds, crafting professions being terrible, bop motes/spirits of harmony, pvp balance being out of whack (to be expected at the start of an expansion), scenarios being near useless, justice points are useless, no pvp weapons, etc.

Overall though I'm enjoying it. We'll see for how long. Guild Wars 2 kept me going for about a week, although in that case I'm not paying a sub so if they ever improve it I can just jump back in.

10+ Year Old Account
    They broke reputations and JC and VP usage, other than that the game is superb.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    The players seems to be more like a threat nowadays. THE SECOND THERE*S NO MORE CONTENT I*LL UNSUBSCRIBE HERPA DERP. People had subscription either way, down time up time. People think of themselves like some mighty powah, ohh 12.99 a month, blizz you better not mess with me cuz then 1 of 10 mill subscribers will leave woohoo

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 05:54 AM ----------

In cata you whined about heroics being too hard, now too easy. Please make up your mind?
    Many ppls cancel their subscription without a single world, like i did 6 months ago before returning to MoP. Same did 4-5 my friends and judging by BLizz data another couple of millions. If you'll multiply 2 mil x 13$ per month you'll see that it's a very substantial losses - up to 310 mil/year. And assuming recent Blizz data 10 mil ppls paying subscription can expect more content then sitting on their butts and farming DS for 8 months.

Generally Blizz reliased DS and went over to MoP development, leaving live servers players on their own. And for 3 subscription months you can buy GW2, get loads more content then couple major patches offer, take a look at what's proper PvP balance is (at least proper compared to WoW), enjoy great visual effects and see what's real class customization is.

What i want to say is that Blizz does it's job just enough to keep some ppls in and keep some ppls in quit-return cycle, not pushing their Dev team to create a much better game (or simply not financing dev team enough).

While I can admit that I could be easily wrong. I don't see MoP bleeding subs like Cata did. There's far more to do every time you log on regardless of how little or how much time you have. As long as Blizzard can find a consistent path to trend where they aren't making any major changes to upset either the casual or hardcore camps, I believe MoP will do ok, and I wouldn't doubt it if we even see the player base grow over the next year.

Cooking/farming is retarded.

Other than that, everything is great.

Raids are interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good, Loving the cinematics and story. Awesome gear designs and tons of things to do.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Deleted
    PVP Balance - Horrible - 1 big who oneshots who first party.
    PVE Balance - The dps difference isnt that huge yet but we'll know more when we go into heroics.
    PVE Difficulty compared to WOTLK Difficulty (1 being way easier, 10 being way harder, 5 being about the same) normal and heroic 5 man is a joke. challengemodes are alright

PVP Balance 3
    PVE Balance 8
    PVE Difficulty 5
    Story Depth 3

9/10. Raids are harder than expected, 5 mans are easy like Wrath so I can finish them quickly, and Challenge modes are brutal and unforgiving. I dont touch scenarios because the story can go to hell, also quests are dumb, and the daily grind is a bit tough when looking at 5 other alts I want to level and gear but they are being shelved until serious work goes into fixing what is broken currently on the leveling / grind scheme.

I do like that I can finally level my cooking to max, get all the mats I need for my own food and not have to spend a fortune on the AH or pay an idiot to farm it for me.

I didn't even want to get Pandaria, but it is very good.