Deleted

Few things i personaly would like to see improved for enhance shammies.

1) Lavalash with ascendance = 30yards also ( otherwise to do full rotation we still have to be in melee)
    2) Damn elementals counting as earth and fire totems (it's just silly make them guardians and preff of the gcd)
    3) Our cds all have gcds cmon as happy as i am about us getting more cds to use pressing a piano solo before each pull is just annoying...
    4) Some new minor glyps so far i see that we have least fun glyps of all classes. (maybe return the watherbreating via minor glyph "when you buff water walking you get watherbreating also"

What are yours?

It would be very difficult for me to come up with a list of improvements, as I'm very, very happy with where Blizz has enhance, now. Kudos to them for fixing so many of the problems that we had, before.

Making lava lash work at a 30 yard range, during ascendance, would be nice, but not necessary, to me. And, since the fire ele stacks searing flames, and pulses it's nova, I have zero problems with it being a totem (nor with the earth ele being a totem).

Water breathing would be nice to have back, but I haven't found any areas that it's necessary (not even the golden lotus dailies).

And, since I'm topping dps charts again, I can't say I have any issues with our GCDs.

So, what would I fix, if anything? I'd have to say that a 4th spec is in order: The Earthwarden. I'd love to see a 4th (shaman) tanking spec that utilizes earth shielding, water self-healing, fire aoe and aggro, and wind cleaving/charging. Then again, I sort of do all of that, already, as enhance, but just not on boss fights.

Seriously, one thing that would be nice, would be for shaman to have the locks' summon ability. It sort of makes sense that shaman could draw their companions to them, either through the spirit realm, or through the elemental planes.

I agree with all those points, especially with the GCD one gets super annoying having to go through them all. Our minor glyphs feel so boring hope they have some changes or additions for them at some point.

Sure, it takes 5 or 6 GCDs to ramp up to full damage, but the amount of damage you then put out, is crazy. Plus, it's optional. Here's one thing that might smooth out the ramp-up:

- Pre-pot
    - From pull, pop UE, followed by FS.
    - engage enemy with SS, then LL (by this time, you've probably ramped up your own Agi or AP to max, if you're using any stacking trinkets)
    - pop wolves (still auto-attacking)
    - pop fire ele (still auto-attacking)
    - pop bloodlust (still auto-attacking)

During the wolves/fire ele/lust, I'd be sure to work in MW5_LB and UE (if, for some reason, it's off of CD - slow movement, perhaps)

- drop Stormlash Totem
    - go back to Priority Queue
    - Hit Ascendance

Note that the Stormlash Totem can be nice to pop, earlier, for you to possibly gain more uptime from your increased SP, derived from having pre-potted, but for the raid's benefit, you may find that other classes benefit more from you holding off a GCDs, to give them time, to get their dps ramped up. And, if it takes you a few extra GCDs, to get to ascendance, then there's no real loss. In fact, I'd recommend making ascendance the last of these, so that you're done with all of the extraneous GCD ramp-up, so that you get the full benefit of ascendance's mastery boost to all of your special attacks.

Roughly 2:15 into the fight, you should be able to pop a potion again, and then bring out the wolves, and your earth ele.

Note that this assumes an EotE+UE build, and not glyphing for the shorter-duration elementals. What it does assume, is that you're glyphing for improved healing with maelstrom stacks, in order to help the healers on new raid content. Once you don't have to help them, then I'd absolutely glyph for the 3 min ele's.

15+ Year Old Account
    im starting with prepot then wolfes, UE+FS, Fire elemental, SS & LL fallowed by macro,
    Code:
    #showtooltip Ascendance
    /cast Ascendance
    /use 14
    /use 10
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /roar
    then i have another macro for BL if it need to be used in mid fight
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bloodlust
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast Bloodlust
    /use 14
    /use 10
    /use Virmen's Bite
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /roar
    /use 14 is for trinket and /use 10 for enginiering tinker on gloves hope it help someone geting things a bit smother
    Last edited by kosajk; 2012-10-12 at 04:42 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

The main thing I'd like to see improved for enhancement shamans is more AoE with less build up. make fire nova from a Flame shocked target spread the flame shocks instead of Lava Lash. Amount of enh shamans on our server who've been benched for challenge modes because their AoE isn't fast / high enough in 3 mob situations is kinda annoying.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

The only thing I want to see removed is the GCD on Spirit Wolves and Stormlash/FE/Searing Totem. These absolutely need to go in order for us to do our burst quicker. Using 4 GCDs on these before we can start to actually hit the boss is a complete pain.

Lava Lash becoming Ranged on Ascendance is nice, and it makes sense too. I'd rather have a shortened CD on SS during Ascendance to be honest, it is just not possible to use it more than 2 times, unless you have perfect latency and you squeeze it off somehow(I have never been able to).

Quote Originally Posted by Torchure View Post
    1) Lavalash with ascendance = 30yards also ( otherwise to do full rotation we still have to be in melee)
    2) Damn elementals counting as earth and fire totems (it's just silly make them guardians and preff of the gcd)
    3) Our cds all have gcds cmon as happy as i am about us getting more cds to use pressing a piano solo before each pull is just annoying...
    4) Some new minor glyps so far i see that we have least fun glyps of all classes. (maybe return the watherbreating via minor glyph "when you buff water walking you get watherbreating also"

What are yours?
    I would love to see these changes implemented.
    It would make Enha much more enjoyable.

Yes our CDs need less GCDs.

They should just remove the GCD from totems and be done with it.

Lava lash does Not need a 30 yard range under ascendance.

I posted this on the EU forums, but like all good posts it's gone off the first page and like all EU posts it'll never be seen by the devs.

Ascendance -
    An awesome skill, no one can deny it, but there are some issues I am having that are bugging me. Some are cosmetic, some aren't. I will start with cosmetic ones

Fist weapons - Fist weapons don't tend to sit well when you transform, leading to really odd looking visuals as you do weapon swings. Just a small annoyance really

Presence - Lately in PvP when I pop ascendance I become a massive CC target. I get stunned, blinded, sheeped, frozen, you name it. The model is too big, and it's too much of a 'Hey guys look at me pop one of my spells, please CC me so that a bonus is actually turned into a detriment! I think a minor glyph that allows you to keep your original model, but encase it in winds/flames/water depending on spec, would be really nice.

Cooldown - I know it has been brought up a lot but I think the CD is too long, especially for its duration. I would like to see its duration increased by 5 seconds, or its cooldown reduced to 2 minutes. It seems our DPS very much hinges on our burst potential.

Ghostwolf -
    The glyph needs to be baked back into the base skill. It is a mandatory glyph for every spec, especially considering that in every instance of PvP combat you will be slowed. The fact we have to sacrifice being able to cast spells for the movement protection is sufficient cost for it being changed.

Capacitor totem -
    It's an interesting totem, but I think its glyph should be changed as so; When a capacitor totem is placed, using the totem skill again will manually set the capacitor totem off. The longer it charges, the longer the stun.

Maelstrom Weapon -
    Our priority list, if you want to play at 100% efficiency, is pretty convoluted. It has 13 individual items on its list, some of which include using a 4 stack fo MW if a certain buff is active. I propose that MW increases the damage or healing of a spell by 5% for each charge, with corresponding spells being adjusted to keep damage balanced.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5615971867
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    The main thing I'd like to see improved for enhancement shamans is more AoE with less build up. make fire nova from a Flame shocked target spread the flame shocks instead of Lava Lash. Amount of enh shamans on our server who've been benched for challenge modes because their AoE isn't fast / high enough in 3 mob situations is kinda annoying.
    I'm in agreement here. I feel that our single target is very solid atm, removing GCDs from some of our cooldowns would make enhancement laughably easy, a little anticipation goes a long way in burst, and they've made some excellent progress with enhancement shamans compared to what they were at the end of Cata. When it comes to bosses for challenge modes, we can dominate, but speed is all that matters and not being able to put out the AOE in a timely enough fashion to rip through the trash pulls hurts our chances in these groups.