Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Exodus exploiting - Getting extra kills for extra loot

Hey everyone, I noticed that the player Arv from Exodus on Cho'gall US has 2 boss kills on Stone Guard Normal.

** Sadly I cant give you any link as I usually dont post on this forum, but if anyone could link his armory and statistics to the rest of the thread that would be appreciated! **

Just wanted to enlighten everyone of that they are not playing fair, they are getting extra advantage by claiming extra loot.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-10-05 at 09:19 PM.

just a thought: maybe it counts as 2 kills if you use a elder charm of good fortune?

Deleted
    You can just type the link without using the http and stuff I believe and we can just copy/paste it after.
    Anw, I couldn't care less about them, they might be good but I don't think they can go for world first even with a few pieces of extra loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't the raids unlock an hour or two before downtime? I remember reading somewhere that if people were fast enough they could get two kills in.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Deleted
    hmmm i wonder what happend here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Didn't the raids unlock an hour or two before downtime? I remember reading somewhere that if people were fast enough they could get two kills in.
    Yeah I read something like that, the raids unlocked before the weekly reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Yes but its not next Tuesday yet lol. There has not been any reset maintenance yet since raids released (ie next tuesday is the first one).

Server transfers reset raid IDs. Sounds like it's all the rage right now with some of the top guilds.

Deleted
    Misleading title. ONE guy out of Exodus got two kills. Maybe he killed it on another server and transfered right afterwards? That's something the two top russian guilds did in T13 IIRC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Hurt View Post
    Server transfers reset raid IDs. Sounds like it's all the rage right now with some of the top guilds.
    didnt that got fixed ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by garoboldy View Post
    Yes but its not next Tuesday yet lol. There has not been any reset maintenance yet since raids released (ie next tuesday is the first one).
    You didn't get what they mean.....before the raids came out tuseday *last tuseday aka 2 days ago* about 1hr before servers went down the raids was open so they where able to get 2 kills before reset. when the servers came back up lockouts was reset so they where able to kill them again.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    didnt that got fixed ages ago
    yes it did.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

If this is true it would be sad but not unheard of. Remember when LFR was introduced during Cata and certain "top rated" guilds exploited a bug to gear up faster than anyone else. So many members took a hit from the ban hammer that they had to revert from 25-man to 10-man progression.

Bottom line...if there is a bug/exploit, someone WILL abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You didn't get what they mean.....before the raids came out tuseday *last tuseday aka 2 days ago* about 1hr before servers went down the raids was open so they where able to get 2 kills before reset. when the servers came back up lockouts was reset so they where able to kill them again.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 09:41 PM ----------

yes it did.
    The 2 hour window is only available for lockouts that are usable. the current raids were not usable until after the server came back up. They could do it this coming tuesday though since the lockouts are available on the servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garoboldy View Post
    Yes there was, on the normal time it happens every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    If this is true it would be sad but not unheard of. Remember when LFR was introduced during Cata and certain "top rated" guilds exploited a bug to gear up faster than anyone else. So many members took a hit from the ban hammer that they had to revert from 25-man to 10-man progression.

Bottom line...if there is a bug/exploit, someone WILL abuse it.
    I don't think this is the case this time. not sure if its 100% true but it seems the raids was up 1hr or so before the reset tuseday so they could have gotten the first kill then and after reset did it again.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    it's a bugg look at my hunter it says i got madness hc 2x...only downed him once for titl / mount with the guild

No exploits. Blizzard gave us time to raid part of the instance before the instance reset at the regular time.

Raids opened up tuesday morning, before resets. Went live at about 10-11am. Get in, kill it, resets at noon, kill it again after the weekly reset.

Might wanna calm down on the EXPLOIT NERD RAGE and use your brain for a few minutes.