"Green" Uncommon Gems

What to do with them? Craft necks and rings to disenchant? Or cut gems and hope for perfect cut + vendor those that didnt proc? Anything else I can do with them? Are there any JC daily quests like in Cata where i can use them?
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

Deleted
    there are no dailys, I just cut mine and use them now as cheap gems. I think there is a market for green gems aswell, depending on amount fo bots on your server

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cut them after looking to see what is the current most sought after 'rare' cut for the uncommon gems.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Cut green gems are worth less than uncut on my server, but even they're only going for about 2g ea.

I've held onto mining for my gold. I sell 90% of the ore I collect while doing dailies and only prospect Ghost Iron when I need some rates for research. It's a rare occasion if I can find any gem (including meta's) selling fore more than the raw gem, and if I do, I'll likely be undercut 100x and come back to find prices below cost again.

The joys of a high pop server... But I'm making a fortune off mining. Ghost iron stacks are still ~200g and the stuffs everywhere.